The Train- Albus

I waved goodbye to my family as the train puffed out of the station. I kept on waving until i could no longer see my dad. Isat back in my seat sad that i wouldnt see them until christmas. Rose, my cousin was sitting across from me looking for somthing in her bag, most likely a book. Sure enough she pulled out 'The Boy Who lived', the story about my dad , Harry Potter. Only last year had he given permission for someone to write about his life. So out came a witch called Liza who asked Dad questions, Mum questions, Auntie Hermonie, Uncle Ron and Uncle George  questions, Professor Longbottom, Auntie Luna  and Draco Malfoy questions. They even asked Me, Lily and James questions. In a way we were famous but Dad did his best to make sure we had a normal life. But here I was on a train that was full of gawping people staring at all of us.

I tried to get settled by reading 'The Boy Who Lived' myself but my mind was jumping with nrevous and exicted thoughts so i couldnt concentrate very well. I had reached the morning of Great Aunt Petunia ( who we still made very awkward and serouis visits to) finding Dad has a baby on her doorstep. I laughed as the book described her scream.

Just then a girl entered our carriage. She had long dark hair that she twiddled round her finger nervously.

 "Hi can i sit here?" She asked. Rose looked up from her book and smiled.

"Of course," she said kindly. The girl smiled gratefully and sat beside Rose. She fiddled with her hair a bit then said her name was Julia Finnigan.

Rose gasped exictedly. " Is Seamus finnigan your dad?"

"Yes," Julia replied looking surspried "Do you know him?"

"Yeah he was in the same year has our parents, " I replied. I took a deep breath. " I'm Albus Potter and this is my cousin Rose Weasley."

Julia gasped." Really? Daddy talks about Harry Potter all the time! and funny Ron weasley and clever Hermonie Granger! Is Ron your dad?" She asked Rose. Soon we were talking about each of parents.

I felt a bit more relaxed. I had only been on the train 10 minutes and already i had made a friend. Hogwarts wasnt going to be as bad as i thought. My only worry was what house i was going to be put in...............