First Day -Albus

I don't know why but I was mad at lily . She didn't even look a bit upset that she wasn't in the same house as me. Only when she saw me did she look upset. She had forgotten about me. I felt mean when I ignored her but I was upset. I resolved to apologise the next day.  

I was waiting for her to come down to the great hall when I got some post from my owl, tabby (I named it when I was two.) it was from mum and dad.

Dear Al 

Well done for getting in gryfindor ! We are so proud of you! We heard about Rose getting into Ravenclaw. Don't be too downhearted , you'll still see a lot of her. Just don't be angry at her because its not fair.  

Have a nice first day! Lily says hi !  

Lots of love mum and dad

I stared at the paper angrily. Rose told on me! We had only been 12 hours and she had wrote to aunt hermonie and told on me.  

I saw rose come down to the hall with a group of friends. She waved at me and walked over.  

"Hi!"she said excitedly . She saw my angry face .  

" sorry about me being in Ravenclaw but its not really my fault, but its ok, we still have loads of the same classes together. Here after classes today do you want to go and see hagrid? "  

I looked at her, wondering if I should question her about writing to her mum. But she hadn't questioned me about being rude to her.  

I decided to leave it.  

First I had herbolgy with the Ravenclaws so me and Rose we're able to be partners. I saw one of her friends trying to catch her eye but rose chose to be with me. Professor Longbottom is a great teacher and we enjoyed his class very much. Me and rose stayed behind to say hello and rose gave him a hug.  

Me and rose had to part at 3rd period as I had Potions  with slytherins. I said goodbye to rose an walked along the corridor. It took me about 5 minutes to realise that I was lost. I started running , hoping to find someone to ask where professor bingams class was. I slowed down suddenly when I heard some voices , I didn't want to get told off for running if it was a teacher. But I regnonised one of the voices as Scorpiuos Malfoy. I paused. Was he lost? I was going to ask him when something caught my attention.

"Have you got Tom Riddle's diary?" Asked a voice that I didn't recognise. I nearly gasped. Tom Riddle, as in Voldermort? 

"No," replied Scorpiuos sounding terrified 

"Well , where is it?" Said the voice 

I.I dropped it ...." 

"WHERE?" 

"In .... In rose weasleys bag." 

I gasped. "How the heck did you manage that ?why didn't you get it back?" Whispered the voice angrily.  

"I..I tripped and fell and the book dropped into to her bag on the train and she cam and took her bag before I could get it back." 

"Right come with me ,"said the voice. I waited until I could no longer hear there footsteps. Rose had Voldermort's diary?!!