Chapter 37~ FBI

NOT at all edited LMAO

Heyyyyyy, i hope you guys like this chapter cause im acc excited to write the next one so yall better comment and like the star thing. But omgggg I haven't been excited to write in alm a year this is literally amazingggg

SIde note, i beg do not make fun of my grammar or spelling mistakes, my eyes literally hurt from my lack of sleep bcs of school and staying up everyday but like also Have fun reading cutie pattootie lovely  bitchessss

Bella D'Angelo 

I breathe heavily as the 20 guards surrounding Lucia and I from every single side lead us through the forest to some safe house, Lucia's hand tightening around mine as she holds her gun up and stays alert.

What the hell is going on?

"We will surround every corner of the house and lock the doors from the outside when you lock them on the inside," a guard clarifies with Lucia as a small cottage comes into view, she nods and we all speed up before Lucia and I step into the cottage and slam the door shut.

She quickly locks all the four locks on the door before I hear a big clunk from outside telling me the outside is also locked, "please tell me what is going on." I practically beg her as she runs to a window and makes sure it's locked.

She woke me up around four in the morning and told me to put warm clothes on before we evacuated her apartment. There were dozens of guards standing outside armed more than I'd ever seen before.

"The FBI have Ace and Seth," she starts off and I freeze the second I register her words properly. "They somehow traced the coms back to the main estate and now they're heading towards it so we all had to evacuate to safehouses just in case." She finally stands back from closing and locking all the windows and I suck in a sharp breath.

"What about Ace? Are they trying to get them back?" I ask quickly and she just gives me a small nod before speaking again. "I'm going to go check if everything else is safe," she murmurs and walks down the hall and out of the room.

How the hell did this even happen, why would Ace ever mess with the fucking FBI? Is he crazy?

I run a hand through my hair as I sit myself down on the couch, trying to calm down my racing heart and rid myself of the worry I feel for him because I'm not supposed to care. But I do, I care for that dumbass and the fact that he could be hurt right now.

Ace D'Angelo

"Who are you and who do you work for?" A man asks before slamming his fist in my face as the chains hang from the ceiling holding my wrists tied above my head. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I feel blood trickling down the side of my face, "I can do this all day," the cop speaks up again.

Forcing myself to open my eyes and stare into his as I spit some blood to the floor, "of course you can, my hands are tied and I can't fucking gouge out your eyes and shove them down your throat." I let out a small chuckle seeing his eyes shoot wide at my comment. Cops are such fucking pussies, if Seth was here he would laugh so hard.