Chapter 29~ Sorry

Not edited

y'all here's the chap i promised so make sure to drop hella comments and have a good read bae

Ace D'Angelo

I walk faster towards the front door as I check the ammo of my gun and Seth tells me about the attack teams already being on route to Bella's location.

How did this even happen? How did they manage to get Lucia knocked out, it's Lucia for fucks sake no one has ever gotten Lucia out of the fucking fight. Although this time the Russians did, they ambushed my sister and took my wife.

Lucia is seriously hurt, to the point where she had to go into surgery for the two bullet wounds in her abdomen and if they went that far to hurt Lucia I wonder what they could've done to Bella both before and after they took her.

Lucia called me about an hour ago to tell me everything but when I picked up she couldn't even speak, so I tracked her down using the tracker everyone in the mafia has and when we found her I wanted to murder every one of those russian skanks.

My sister's car was flipped upside down with her bleeding out in it and Bella was nowhere to be seen.

I open my car's door and get in before quickly turning it on and access the coordinates we got from the tracer on Bella. Did I put a tracker on her? Why the hell wouldn't I?

I felt bad putting a tracker in her ring at first but knew later on one day it would come in handy and today, I don't feel bad for it.

I grab the gear shift and change the gear as I reverse the car, seeing Seth's BMW following right behind me as I step on it and drive towards the main gates of the estate.

As soon as I drive out of the gates my phone rings, my eyebrows furrow when I see someone with no caller ID calling me. I hesitantly picked it up and before I could speak the person on the other side did.

"She's gorgeous, isn't she?" a voice slurs and when I hear muffled shouting in the back my jaw locks as my hands grab the wheel tighter and I speed up. "Get the hell away from her," I warn Viktor and all he does is laugh.

He laughs and I hear him shout at someone for another glass, if his drunk ass touches her I swear to fucking God I will end him in the worst way he could ever imagine.

"You didn't want her Ace, so why're you mad now that I have her?" He speaks of my goddamn wife like she's some object that he is about to pass around after using once or twice. My eyebrows furrow when I register the first part of his sentence and before I could ask the question he answers.

"A man on the inside, find him if you can, don." He laughs like some maniac before everything goes quiet on the phone. There is no way, every single person in my mafia is trained by us and only those that we've trusted for decades from day one and if there was a russian mole then we'd fucking know.