Chapter 35~ Couch

Not edited (VERY UNEDITED BECAUSE OF THE RUSH PEOPLE GAVE TO POST!!!)

Hey, sorry for the wait but here's the chapter. and i just wanted to clearly state that i have almost 60 hours of work weekly and i also go to school so please try to be understanding as to why i don't post as constantly as i used to. I'm sorry for not posting as much but im trying to fix that although rude words being spread to me through public and private messages are not appreciated and nor do they speed up the updating process! I love you all and hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Make sure to comment and vote baes!

Bella D'Angelo 

My eyebrows furrow when he starts pulling back, probably to say something but my hand fists his hair tighter and I pull him right back as my body crashes against his leaving no space between us.

Ace groans against my lips but only tilts his head the slightest bit to the side and I fucking loose balence as my legs go weak when he deepens the kiss when I feel his tongue teasing along my bottom lip.

I feel his tongue graze my bottom lip once again and I greedily open my mouth a bit before his tongue sweeps into my mouth. My hands make any effort to pull him closer while I feel his hands running down each side of my waist before landing on my hips.

We part for maybe a second and I suck in a sharp breath in the given time before his lips are back on mine and the second I feel his hands sliding down my hips and grabbing my thighs a small groan pushes its way out of my lips.

We both pull apart when he picks me up, my legs wrapping around his torso as my eyes lock with his the second he places me on the counter top. Heat runs to my cheeks when our heavy pants register in my head but before I could act on it Ace's hand wrapped around my neck ever so lightly as if he was terrified of hurting me and he pulled me closer.

"Kiss me," he whispers against my lips and my hands grab the counter's edge so tightly I bet my knuckles go white from the pressure, my eyes rolling to the back of my head when his hand slips into my hair and pulls my hair tie out of my hair, rolling it onto his wrist before his hand fists my hair just like I fisted his just moments ago.

For the first time in God knows how long I fucking stumble on my words when he doesn't kiss me but waits for me to make the first move, a shiver running down my spine when I feel his hand in my hair tug until my head is tilted upwards, "Max could walk down here any moment," my eyes flutter shut as light pants leave my lips.

Biting down on my bottom lip when I feel his soft lips place a kiss on the corner of my lips before moving down, leaving a trail of his kisses. My legs tighten around his waist and I pull Ace closer, my action forcing him to smile.

But before he could place another kiss he pulled himself away and all I saw was his ear to ear grin before leaning down and grabbing my waist and thighs, before I knew what was happening I was thrown on his shoulder.

My eyes widen and I gasp as I grab onto his hoodie when he starts walking out of the kitchen, "what the hell are you doing," I yell whisper but he completely dodges my question when he speaks. "Where is your room?"

His hands moving higher and towards my ass as I mutter for him to go upstairs and turn left for the farthest room. My lips tingle from our kiss and I can't help but feel myself smiling just as big as he was a few seconds ago as he carries me up the stairs.

If Max walks out I will personally slap him until he forgets his own name

I move around and grab his hoodie to make sure he doesn't fucking drop me but before I could move more Ace's hand moves up an inch towards my ass and I look over my shoulder when he turns into the left hallway to glare at him as he does the same and looks over his shoulder to meet my glare with his grin.

Ace walks into my dark room and slowly closes the door as he lets me down, my body sliding against his as my feet touch the ground and I watch his silhouette struggle to find the light switch, the only thing illuminating the room being my balcony door.

"You look so dumb right now I don't think I could explain it in words," I laugh under my breath before flicking on the light. I look at his back as my idiot husband turns around to face me with his confused look which only forces another laugh out of me.

He rolls his eyes at my laughs before beginning to walk towards me, my eyes widen for a split second before I clear my throat and speak. "Maybe we shouldn't," I whisper and he ignores my words as if he really cannot hear them.

My head cranes upwards to look at him when he gets close to me and I place my hands on his chest for distance between us and he narrows his gray eyes at me. "Didn't I tell you that if you got close again I wouldn't be able to let go?" He leans down and whispers in my ear as his hand pulls all my hair to one side and I feel him kiss down my neck.

My eyes flutter shut and I can't help but lean back against the wall when my legs go weak, "I know, but..." I trail off and let out a sigh when his lips graze against that one spot on my neck. "Use your words, Bella." He taunts and sucks so hard my hands fist his hoodie and I tip my head up giving him more space.

"We have four months left until the divorce, it'll complicate things." The second my words leave my lips he freezes and pulls away. His jaw locks and his eyes run down my face as I slightly regret my words, but then again they served their purpose and got him to stop. 

How did I let this happen?

His eyes finally meet mine and I won't lie, his next actions of wrapping his hand around my neck and pulling me to him caught me off guard. You like him touching you, even if you don't admit it I know you do.

"I fucking hate the word divorce, especially coming out of your mouth." He scoffs and I let out a shaky exhale when his lips inch towards mine, his dark hair messed up from when I was running my hands through it mere minutes ago lost in some trance where I'd let him in, where I'd forgotten about the situation we're in.

As much as I hate it, it takes everything in me to not slam my lips against his and give into him.

Ace moves even closer leaving us not even inches apart and speaks, "I don't know what's stopping you, holding my own wife back from getting close to me but I'm going to fucking find out and take it out so you'll be left with no one but yourself stopping you from being mine. Guess I'll have to wait until then to kiss you again." His lips graze mine with each word he speaks and I feel a pit being placed right in the center of my stomach when he pulls away from me.

Feeling like the room just got ten times colder as he walks towards my bed and grabs a pillow and lies down on the couch. I bite down on my tongue and try to calm my heavy breaths before I turn off the room's light and walk towards my empty bed.

Quickly pulling myself under the covers and I stare at the ceiling, the images of what just happened in the kitchen floating around in my head and the determination in his voice when he told me that he will find a way to kiss me again but the one thing that won't leave my head is the way his hands were in my hair, on my waist, my hips. It felt like he was everywhere and I fear that feeling has begun consuming me.

"Goodnight amore," he says from the couch and I face towards the balcony and let out a small sigh when I close my eyes and the only thing I'm able to think about are his lips on mine. "Goodnight," my words come out in a small mutter while i try my best to get him out of my head.

Why the hell did I do that, why the hell did I let him do that and what the fuck do I do about it now? 

——

Word count: 2103

Make sure to vote and comment and ill see you guys at the next update!