𝘗𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭(🐺)

"Dear diary,
It's been a couple weeks since I've arrived at camp Campbell and so far it's been good except for all the random things that happen like: the kinky sex dungeon at spooky island, the wood scouts trying to take the camp and lots more.

My main friends are Max , Nikki , Neil , Preston , Harrison and Nerris! They're great well kinda since max is quite rude.

I haven't been able to practice the piano recently since this camp doesn't have the budget to even get a cat piano...but that's fine! Well any ways gotta go since me and Nikki are going to go look for wolves in the woods

Signing out 𝓎/𝓃 <3"

I close the brown leather book with the words journal written in a yellow colouring and place it back under my mattress. I look over to the entrance of the tent to see the shadow of Nikki outside it.

Right after Pulling the zipper up I'm grabbed by the teal haired girl and dragged to the forest

"This is going to be so fun! We gonna find so many things and!" She went on a long rant about all the things we're going to do.

I giggled at her excitement. 'She's so adorable' I may have a small crush on the hyper girl (okay maybe a huge one) but knowing why my parents sent me here they couldn't know...

Flashback

I walked downstairs out of my small bedroom to find my lesbian flag. When I was given my flag by my supportive grandma two weeks ago I had to hide it from my step mother.

She loved to ruin my life and terrorising me and my little brother, B/N. My father met her a couple years back when she had this 'sweet co worker' facade up but now she is just a huge bitch.

Stepping on the creaky wood I heard the wicked witch of the west cackle in the living room. Nearing closer to the door, with chipping white paint I smelt the fire place.

Knowing what she was doing, I slammed the door open-almost ripping off the henges- to see her with a pair of scissors cutting away at the flag I held dear to me

From far away you would think she was a beautiful woman , inky black hair that ran to her waist. Bright blue and green eyes that glistened in the sun and expensive clothes on the are probably worth more then our house.

Up close though you can tell she wasn't as beautiful as she seemed, she had plastic surgery done on her body trying to give her the "perfect body" even if those are social expectations.

"What are you doing!" I screamed at the skank in front of me, grabbing my hair in frustration and rage. The only thing I had from my deceased grandma was being cut and burnt in front of my eyes.

"Getting rid of this nasty piece of cloth" she sneered at me, smirking her smooth yet some how chapped lips at me mockingly. Oh yeah....she's a homophobe

"First) that piece of cloth help show myself to the world second) my grandma left me that before she died!" I yelled, tears starting to form in my eyes, glossing over my vision.

"It's just a disguising phase calm down you dyke." She spoke messing with the last piece of the flag, cutting shapes into it.

============================================

"Hunny your mother and I believe it would be best for you to head to a camp away from the city, I stop this 'lesbian' nonsense" my father says in a stern voice, his intimidating stance towering over me small form.

"WHAT! Y-you were fine with me being who I am before t-that skank came and suddenly you think it's just some phase?" I screamed at him,
tears slipping out my now puffy red face.