𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

━━━━˚❤👑🃏⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦

━━━━⋆。˚❤👑🃏⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 ❞

❝𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

The grand halls of the royal palace were filled with the soft glow of candlelight, casting a warm and intimate atmosphere over the magnificent space. King Ben had just finished his royal duties for the day. He made his way to his private chambers, eager for a rare, quiet evening with his beloved husband, Co-King Harvey.

As Ben entered the chambers, he found Harvey already there, arranging a cozy corner by the grand fireplace. Plush cushions and soft blankets were spread out, creating a perfect nook for relaxation. Harvey turned, his eyes lighting up when he saw Ben.

"Ah, there you are, my love," Harvey said with a warm smile, crossing the room to greet him. He wrapped his arms around Ben in a tender embrace, the day's stresses melting away in an instant.

"I've been looking forward to this all day," Ben confessed, his voice softening as he held Harvey close. "Just you, me, and some peace and quiet."

Harvey chuckled softly. "Well, I have a surprise for you." He led Ben to the cozy corner and gestured to a small, elegantly wrapped package on the table.

Curious, Ben picked up the package and unwrapped it to reveal a beautifully crafted, leather-bound book. The cover was adorned with intricate designs, and Ben recognized it as a collection of their favorite poetry.

"Harvey, this is wonderful," Ben said, touched by the thoughtful gift. "How did you know?"

Harvey's eyes sparkled with mischief. "I have my ways," he replied, pulling Ben down onto the cushions with him. "I thought we could read together by the fire."

Ben settled beside Harvey, feeling the comforting warmth of the fire and the familiar weight of his husband's presence. They opened the book, and Harvey began to read aloud, his voice a soothing melody that filled the room. Ben closed his eyes, letting the words wash over him, each poem a reminder of the love and bond they shared.

After a while, Harvey paused, looking up at Ben with a tender expression. "Do you remember the first time we read this together?" he asked softly.

Ben nodded, a smile tugging at his lips. "Of course, I do. It was in my parents' library, the night we snuck away from our own engagement party."

"My god, I could still remember your mom's face when she found us," Harvey recalled with a laugh. "I couldn't tell if she was fond of us or angry. But it was worth it, every moment."

"And I wouldn't change a single thing," Ben said, his voice filled with love and conviction. He leaned in, capturing Harvey's lips in a gentle kiss, a promise of forever.

They spent the rest of the evening nestled together, sharing whispered conversations and quiet laughter. The world outside their chambers seemed to fade away, leaving just the two of them in their own little haven.

As the fire began to die down, Harvey rested his head on Ben's shoulder, his eyes growing heavy with sleep. "Did I mention I'm in love with Ben?" he murmured, his voice barely a whisper.

Ben chuckled at the familiar question, "Yeah, Harvey, you did mention it. I love you, Harvey," Ben pressed a kiss to his husband's forehead. "Always."

With that, they drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms, knowing that their love was the foundation upon which their kingdom and their lives were built. In the quiet of the night, surrounded by warmth and love, they were not just a king and his husband but two souls forever intertwined.

For Harvey's entire life, he has always wanted to know what love feels like. And he's always wanted to be in a relationship, especially with the boy he's been dreaming about. Once he came to Auradon it was like a dream come true. He met a boy and this boy was the boy in his dream. Ben, son of Beast and Belle, never in a million years would Harvey think he would date the prince, or should we say King, of Auradon. In the end of the day, Harvey got his happily ever after. Who knew villains could also have a happily ever after?

❤🃏

"I love you, Ben Beast."
"I love you too, Harvey Beast."

❤🃏

{THE END}

{THE END}