𝟎𝟑𝟕. do what you gotta do

━━━━˚❤👑🃏⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝟯

━━━━⋆。˚❤👑🃏⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝟯 ❞

❝𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐃𝐎❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

After they made it to the Isle of the lost, the Vk's parked their motorbikes then got off and removed their helmets.

"Hey, I'm me again," Harvey said happily as he touched his face.

"Duh. Evil magic doesn't work here," Celia told Harvey, "Kinda the point."

"Welcome back," Evie told Harvey as she wrapped an arm around Harvey's shoulder.

"Thank you," Harvey smiled as Celia led the way over to a door that said 'Pa Deranje' as Evie removed her arm away from Harvey. Celia started to knock on the door before pausing as someone on the other side knocked back. Celia knocked again and the door opened as she looked at the Vks with a grin and gestured to them inside. They followed her through the arcade. When they went inside, Celia ran ahead when she saw her dad.

"Daddy!" Celia called out, excited as she ran to her dad who lifted her and spun her around. The Vk's watched them with a smile on their faces.

"Here she is," Dr. Facilier said to his daughter before leading her away. While Celia and her father have their little moment, the Vk's look around the arcade. Carlos went over to an older model of a TV and Carlos put a coin in it to turn it on to show the news on what's happening in Auradon.

"Alerts of a sleeping spell keep coming in as it spreads throughout Auradon," the news reporter said from the TV.

"Uh, guys," Carlos called out onto the group, "Come look at this." Harvey, Mal, Evie, and Jay quickly surrounded Carlos as they watched the news report with Celia and Dr. Facilier following them.

"There are rumors that Sleeping Beauty's daughter, Audrey, is behind the spell," the reporter continued, "We're trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies, and which villain has perpetrated this evil. We have an update. It's what? It's moving this way? It's moving this way!"

They quickly walked outside to see Harry Hook, Gil, and some other pirates sitting on THEIR bikes.

"Wow! Rookie mistake!" Carlos exclaimed.

"Long time nay see," Harry said, mockingly with the largest grin on his face.

"Get off my bike Hook!" Jay exclaimed, angrily.

"Catch me if you can Jay!" Harry shouted as he and the other pirates drove off.

"Over the roofs. Cut them off," Jay told Carlos and Evie as they split.