𝟎𝟎𝟖. new information

━━━━˚❤👑🃏⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦

━━━━⋆。˚❤👑🃏⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 ❞

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

{THIRD PERSON POV}

A while later, all the Vks were in Mal and Evie's dorm room except for Jay. That was until Jay walked in, wearing a blue jersey with the number '8' on it.

"Yo-ho-ho!" Jay exclaimed with a grin.

Carlos and Harvey whistled at him. Carlos sat against the edge of Mal's bed, next to Harvey, a computer on his lap with Dude, the campus mutt, in between him and Harvey.

Jay walked over to Mal, who was sitting on her bed, and stood next to her as she went through her spell book, "Did your plan work with Jane? Are you and Harvey going over to see the wand?"

"Do you think I would be going through every single spell in this book?" Mal asked angrily, "If I hadn't completely struck out?"

"Well, someone is in a bad mood," Carlos muttered as he nudged Harvey with a chuckle, causing Harvey to chuckle.

"My mom's counting on me!" Mal exclaimed, "I can't let her down," Mal said as she flicked the back of Carlos' head.

"Ow," Carlos mumbled.

"And Harvey, did you even check your spell book?" Mal asked.

"I did but there was nothing useful in it," Harvey told her.

"Or maybe you didn't even check it," Mal said as she flicked the back of his head.

"Ow," Harvey mumbled.

"We can do this!" Jay suddenly exclaimed, causing everyone to look at him surprised, shocked, considering his father's motto, "...If we stick together."

"And we won't go back until we do so," Harvey told the other Vks, "Cause we're rotten..."

"To the core..." The Vks said, together.

"Oh, yeah, I found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Ben with the wand at the coronation and we all get to go," Evie suddenly told the group, "I have nothing to wear, of course." Everyone looked at her in disbelief, "What!" Evie said when she saw the look everybody gave her.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Hold that thought," Harvey ordered before he put his book down next to Carlos and walked over to the door. He opened it to reveal Ben.

"Hey, Harvey!" Ben smiled at him., "I didn't see you guys today. I was wondering if you had any questions or anything...that...you needed."

Harvey shook his head, "Not that I...know of," Harvey told Ben as he looked back at the other Vks, who shook their heads, then looked back at Ben.

"Okay. Alright," Ben said, "Well, uh, if you need anything, just, uh..." He started to walk away but Harvey stopped him.

"Oh, wait!" Harvey exclaimed, causing Ben to stop and look at him, "Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?"

"Uh, yeah, the whole school goes," Ben told him.

"Wow, that is beyond exciting," Harvey told Ben in a fake excited voice.

"Do you think it's a possibility that the five of us could stand in the front row, next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Mal asked as she was standing next to Evie.

Ben sighed, "I wish you could but upfront, it's just me, my folks and my girlfriend."

Mal nodded slowly, "And your girlfriend?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry," Ben told her. Mal glances at Harvey and gets an idea.

"Okay, thanks, bye!" Mal said in a fake cheerful voice as she walked over to the door and shutting it in his face.

Mal leaned against the door, "I think it's time for Benny-boo to get himself a new boyfriend," Mal said, grinning, "And I need a love spell," Mal said. Carlos tossed her spell book and she caught it.

"Wait, boyfriend?" Harvey asked, confused.

"Yup, Ben's bisexual and you're gonna be the boyfriend," Mal told Harvey.

"Okay but why me?" Harvey asked.

"You literally have been shamelessly flirting with Ben since we practically got here," Evie told Harvey with a smirk.

Harvey glanced at the other VKs with an open mouth as they all had smirks on their faces, "Okay..." Harvey just sighed.