Bonus

Bonus:
Davids P.O.V
-
Me and Y/N would give a quick kiss there and there when the campers weren't looking. Sometimes I bring her to the place we first kissed and hang out like lovers there and sometimes when working we flirt. The campers haven't said anything yet but Gwen dose know, and she was filled with joy when she found out. But me and Y/N have been in a very good relationship.
A few days later the campers did fine out and Max was the first one to know.
He seen me give her kiss when i thought no one was looking. He didn't care much just said a lot of inappropriate things...ANYWAY
Skip to the end of the summer and it was time for the campers to leave.
Max was the last one.
Y/N was with him and i was too.
We asked if his parents were late but he didn't answer.

"Max?"
I asked him before i could see him tear up a bit. Y/N kneeled down to get to his level and asked if he was okay.
All he did was nodded and Y/N asked him a question
"Max...do you know if there coming?"
He shook his head slowly. A tear fell and he sniffed a bit.
"Max, did you get sent her by choice?"

"N-no....i was forced to come here."
He said before looking up at Y/N and started to cry. Y/N hugged Max as he cried into her shoulder.
"Shhh,shh, it's okay dear, it'll be okay."

"I don't w-w-want to go"
*Sniff*

"What do you mean?"
Y/N looked Max in the eye with a concern look.

"They treat me like shit."
He said before hugging her again and Y/N looked up at me telling me to call the parents and if they don't answer call CPS. I did what I was told.

*Time skip*

What happened was Max's parents where very emotionally abusive
and physically. He was raised in a terrible house hold and later tooken away from his parents by CPS and we advised we could take care of him. Months and months later me and Y/N finally had enough to take Max home with us. We took him in and raised him as our own. Me and Y/N love each other and Max. We became a family and gave Max the kind of attention he deserved and Y/N gave me happiness and i gave her my love.
Max is now in school with Neil and Nikki and is now 12. He is still himself but we love him for it.

Me and Y/N got married and lived happily. I have the people I love. The people that make me happy.