Chapter 6

Reader's P. O. V
______________________________________

I woke up early before David could wake me up. I got out of bed and went to go take a quick shower, I hummed as the warm refreshing water hit my face. I washed my hair after a while then got out to get into my work outfit. I felt clean and fresh. I opened my bathroom door waking out as some steam left the bathroom. I heard a knock on my cabin front door so I went to go open it. As always it was David:)

"Good morning David!"

"Oh Y/N your up early! And dressed! Did you take a shower?"

"Yeah, it was about time I clean my hair" I said as I was still drying off my hair with the towel.

"Well, QM made breakfast but I was wondering if you wanted to eat breakfast with me!"

"Dont we always do that..?"

"Oh I mean- like I make our own breakfast and we can eat in the counselor cabin! Heh"
He tilt his head to the side, looking a bit nervous for my response, of course I said "sounds great Davey, I'll eat breakfast with you in the counselor cabin this morning"

"Ee thanks Y/N! I'll be waiting!"
He said walking away to the cabin.
I quickly finished my hair brushed it and made sure I got all the soap out. I got my F/C socks on and then my shoes. I went out and headed to the counselor cabin as the fresh wind hit my hair. Feeling a little chilly. I hurried up and went inside.

It smelled amazing! The smell of eggs was in the air as I could see the table was set up with two plates and two glass cups. "smells great in here David!"
"Heh I guess it kinda dose"
He said focusing on the pan making sure he doesn't burn the eggs and Bacon. "You can take a sit Y/N, breakfast should almost be finished in a bit"
"Okay... Say where's Gwen?"

"Oh! She came back last night:) she's in the Mess Hall right now"

"Did she not want to eat?"
I said sitting in my chair and getting comfy

" Oh well she's the one who... Suggest me and you eat breakfast together, heh" his voice was a little nervous and he start to tab one of his feet a bit.

" Oh, that's nice of her:)"

" Yeah, it is. "
He came over with the pan and put some scrabble eggs on our plates and bacon on the side. He went to the fridge and got some orange juice out and poured it into the glass cups and then put two small bowls that where filled with some fruit besides the plates. " Wow Davey this looks great! You really are a cook huh? "

" Oh well I wouldn't say cook, heh."
He said with a Chuckle and sat down in his chair. We began to eat and it was absolutely delicious! It wasn't tasteless or to salty, it was cooked to the perfect timing. The bacon didn't have to much grease on it and it wasn't burnt or to hard to chew.
The fruit where cut up and had no extra juice at the bottom to make them taste werid if another fruit touched another. And the orange juice made it perfect all together.
"MMM this is so good! I haven't had a breakfast this good since forever!"
I said taking more bites. David smiled "why I'm glad you like it Y/N!"
He then went back to eating.
We talked for a while then when we where done he took my plate and went to the sink to wash them.

"Oh thank you David but you didn't have to wash my plate I could of for you, it was the least I could do"

"It's fine:) I mean this breakfast was for you all along anyway!"

"Well thank you David so much for it."

"Im glad it made you happy Y/N"

*Time skip*

Me and David where walking around, checking up on the campers. I seen Gwen just sitting down relaxing

" Hey Gwen! Nice day huh? "