The Masked Man - Chapter 33

(Technos POV)

I looked up at Y/n as she worked on the walls of the house. "I finished the porch!" I walked over to her and looked at her on top of the wall.

"That was quick, hey Techno?" She wiped away sweat from her forehead. "Yeah?"

" catch!" She jumped down from the wall and landed in my arms. "What the heck is wrong with you?"

Y/n climbed down from my arms and shrugged, "I don't know." We both made our way over to the porch.

"I like it, thank you Techno." She smiled at me, "don't worry about it." I winked at her and she rolled her eyes.

We sat there for a moment until Y/n got scared, by someone yelling. The black pigment spiked up and back down her arm. It was honestly pretty cool looking.

"I'm tried, Phil!" Tommy yelled from Philza's soon to be house. "Fine, you can go."

Tommy jumps up and he and Tubbo run off in to the woods.

Y/n took a deep breath, "back to work!" She gave me a small smiled as we both continue to work.

~time skip~

(Y/n's POV)

"Come on love birds! I think we're good for today!" Philza yelled to Techno and I, we both started making our way out.

I felt Techno slip his arm around my shoulders, I turned to take a look at his face. "Tired?" I giggled at his expression, "very."

We all headed up the stairs, "I'll make dinner tonight." Phil spoke as we walked through the door.

I gave him a small thumbs up as Techno went to sit on the couch. He laid his head back and instantly fell half asleep.

"Y/n, could you go get Tommy and Tubbo? They went into the woods to play and it's getting kinda dark." Philza asked me quietly, so he wouldn't wake up Techno.

"Yeah no problem." I walked out the door and down the stairs.

It was a cold night, I hope they brought jackets.

I walked towards the woods and yelled the boys' names, "Tommy! Tubbo! You guys hungry?!"

I was left with nothing, but the wind blowing against my face.

"Come on, guys! It's cold and i'm starving!"

I heard leaves crunching, so I headed in the direction of where they were coming from.

As I walked a little farther into the woods I saw both of the boys running to me. "Y/n!" They both yelled my name.

"Woah, woah what's wrong?" They both look terrified.

"It's him," they both pointed into the woods. As I looked to where they were pointing, I see a figure start to come into sight.

"Tommy, Tubbo, go home, now." I pushed them behind me and walked towards the masked man.

They boys both looked at each other and start running home. "Ah, yes Y/n! It's good to see you!"

Dream's mask covered his face as he held his sword to the side. "But, sadly I do have a bone to pick with you." His voice was angry, "you ruined my entire plan!"

Dream brought his mask up to reveal his face. "But, if you bring me Tommy and Tubbo, maybe I won't have to take you with me as well."

"Over my dead body." I brought my fists up to fight, I don't care if I don't have any weapons. He won't lay a finger on those two.