Dont Trust Him - Chapter 18

You all continued on horse back to the Dream SMP. "It would be faster if we went through the nether." Y/n finally spoke up, earning her a elbow to the stomach from fox boy.

Technoblade gave him an angry huff, "Techno, none of really have a problem with you. We only wanted Y/n. But, since you wanted to attack us , we're gonna have to hand you into Sam." Quakity told Techno.

There was four horses, Y/n and Fundy on one. Technoblade and Quakity on another and Tubbo and Ranboo had their own.

"But Technoblade, if you're good. We'll let you and Phil go." Tubbo agreed. "You leave Phil out of this!" Y/n yelled at the boy almost falling off the horse. "And that's strike 3, Y/n." Tubbo chuckled.

"What the heck are you talking about?" Y/n looked at the boy. "We knew Technoblade would be able to control himself as long as he wasn't at the 'event'." Tubbo put quotations in the air.

"But, I had a better idea." Fundy laughed. "You had 3 chances, you messed up each time. So, now Technoblade and Phil will be present at the execution." Fundy said. "You're sick. They did nothing wrong!"

"Yes, but Phil cares about you. And Techno, its quite obvious he's in love with you." Quakity says'

Everything was quiet for the rest of the way.

Once we arrived everyone got off their horses, we walked till we were finally in front of Phil's house.

Y/n and Techno heard voice, "You actually got them.." "Phil!" Techno and Y/n both yelled. Y/n tried to run towards him while Techno yelled, "Phil what did they do to you!"

Ranboo pulled back Y/n as Quackity and Fundy were struggling to keep back Techno.

(Techno's POV)

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Ranboo and Tubbo taking to the metal cage. 'Wait, Tubbo!" I yelled to the boy. He looked at me causing Ranboo and Y/n to stop as well. "Please, just let me say goodbye to her, please.."

Tubbo looked at Y/n and nodded his head to Fundy. "Untie him, let him say goodbye, take him to his sit and tie him back up. Just so he doesn't cause any problems."

I watched as Ranboo cut the rope from her hands and as soon as felt my hands also become free I ran to as fast as I could.

She, to no surprise did the same thing. I held her as tight as I could.

^^^^^^^^

"Techno, I," I cut her off before she can finish. "Shhh, everything will be fine. They will not hurt you, I promise. I'll think of something." I say still holding her as tight as I can. "techno, don't make promises you can't keep." She whisper to me as she let go. "Goodbye, Technoblade. It was very nice knowing you."

I was shocked, I don't have a plan.

Fundy sat me down, I couldn't move.

(Y/n's POV)

I'm sorry Techno, but this is for the best.

Ranboo takes me to the metal cage and locks it. I see him hand the key to Tubbo.

I than saw Tubbo lay it on his podium. I look to see a anvil hanging above me. As everyone is taking their seat I turn to see Phil, but met someone's else.

"Y/n, is that you?" A transparent figure said. "Wilbur? I, I thought you were dead.." I say in shock. "I am! But, I'm not Wilbur. I'm Ghostbur, but I do remember you! You were Wilbur's best friend! We even had a plan for the 16th! I just can't remember.."

"Wil- Ghostbur, I'm going to die, soon. So this is the last time you'll see me. I need you to promise me something.." I say tears almost falling. "oh, I'm very sorry to hear that! But, I'll keep your promise, promise!" He says in a cheerful tone.

He's not like the Wilbur i remember...

'Take care of Technoblade and Philza for me, okay?" I ask him with a smile.

"Of course." He starts to pet his sheep. "His name is Friend." He smiles at me.

"Friend is very pretty." I say as a tear falls slowly down my cheek. "Everyone quite down, please" Tubbo says holding a hand up.

I wipe my face and look at Techno. He was tied up and his eyes were wide. We made eye contact and I mouth, "its all alright."

(Techno's POV)

Its not and she's know its not, what do I do? If I go and attack they'll pull the lever and kill her instantly.

you need to save her....blood...blood....just let us save her....we can do it....for y/n....

Everyone starts screaming, "Whats Punz doing? Kill him!" I look up to she the man in the white hoodie attacking everyone.

..NOW....

I jump up from my seat ripped the ropes off, I run to Y/n with Phil covering me.

"Techno, the podium!" Y/n grabs the bars. I hear Tubbo yell as well, "Pull the lever, Big Q!"

I only had seconds to save her, to try and stop me I was shot by an arrow. I pulled it out and finally unlock the cage. In perfect time, as soon as Y/n came out the anvil crashed to the floor. She jumped out on top of me.

We look in each others eyes, for a moment. I grab her face moving it side to side.

(Y/n's POV)

He was freaking out, "are you hurt?" "Techno," I snapped him out of his worries. He looked at me, I put my head down just enough for us to kiss.

It felt like everything stopped, like there was no fighting going on. It was just us.

Until I heard Fundy yell, "I'll kill you this time!" I look up to see Phil blocked the attack for me. "Alright, love birds. Get out of here so you don't get killed." He pointed to a man holding Carl. "Thanks Phil! Met you at home?" I ask as me and Techno get up.

"I'll be there." He smiled at me.

"Don't worry, I knew you were in love with me." Techno said as we ran towards the man.

I scoffed at his remark as we finally reached the man. "I got your stuff, but I have to go now." The mask man ran out. "Thank you, Dream!" I yell to him, he waves his hand back.

Techno looks at everything in the chest as I put my armor on. I hear someone behind me and i turn to see Quakity.

Techno gets up with his pickaxe. "Did you really think Quakity, that you could kill her that easily?" Techno says as he pulls me behind him. Quakity tries to get passed Techno, but Technoblade wouldn't let him go anywhere near me.

"You have done so much freaking damage to everything we've been building Y/n!" Technoblade knocks Quakity's sword out of his hand and yelled. "I have a pickaxe and I'll put it through you're teeth!"

He hit Quackity in the face with the pick axe. I flinched when I saw that, it had to hurt, but he blacked out from it. Techno walks back over to me and pulls me into a hug. "I won't let them hurt you, ever again."

"We need to go Techno, more of them are coming." We let go and continue to get evrything out of the chest.

"You okay?" He asked me as he helped me get on Carl. "Yeah, just a little shaken up.." I tell him. He gets on Carl and takes one of my hands.

"Lets go home."

=

POGGGGGGGGGGGG IKKKKKKKK

I HOPE YOU GET GOOD SLEEP TODAY SWEETIE DRINK SOME WATER OKAY???? ILY!!! <3

1309 words