Nobel Prize(10)🌶🌶💦

Robert's P.O.V:

"The market value ca-" Suddenly, before I finish my sentence someone burst into the room. It's a young male student who seemed like he has ran to here by the amount of sweat.

"I am sorry to interrupt Professor. B-but you just won a Nobel Prize!" my eyes widen at his statement. I knew the announcement of the winners is the today but I didn't bother watching it.

"Okay, thank you for the information. Would you like to stay in the class?" I ask.

"No. I will leave. Congratulations by the way!"

"Thank you very much"

"As I was saying. The market value can change over the course of a couple of years-" I cut off my own sentence when I saw that the class didn't seem to be focused.

"Why are you not focused?" I questioned, the class didn't respond.

"Is it because of the Nobel Prize thing?" The majority of the class nodded. I let out a sigh but deep down understood where they're coming from.

"Class dismissed" I declared. The students were surprised at my action but didn't protest.

I was answering greeting emails in my office when I heard a familiar voice.

"Professor" I raised my face up from my computer to see Lauretta's beautiful face.

"Yes Lauretta?"

"Just wanted to stop by and congratulate you. I heard you won a Nobel Prize" I smiled

"Thank you" I said as I got up from my chair,approaching her.

"So we're all good?" I asked.

"All good" she simply replied.

Our faces were only a couple of inches apart, giving the room more sexual tension than before. I lift her chin up and used the 90/10 rule, I did the 90 percent now she just needs to do the last ten. I moved my face closer until only a thin layer if her separated between my lips to hers.

She got closer causing our lips to touch, I pinned against te wall and started violating her mouth. Her arms were around my neck as her legs were wrapped around my waist. I felt my bulge hit against her thigh area making it even harder.

"Aren't you going to get in trouble?" She questioned as she broke the kiss.

"It's not ethical but according to our school's regulations it's legal. Do you want to continue?"

"Yes" on that note I locked the door shut and closed the curtains.

"It's getting hot in here, don't you think?" She said as she started to unbutton my shirt. When she finished she removed my shirt and traced her fingers along my bare chest. I shivered at her touch.

"I was never touched by a woman before" I blurted out.

"What do you mean? You're gay?" She questioned.

"No, but I thought I was an asexual until recently.."

"Does that mean you're a virgin?"

"Yes, does that bother you?"

"Not really, my high school boyfriend almost fucked me with a cucumber, my other boyfriend filmed us having sex, thought it was hot so  I allowed it but later I found out he gave the tape to his older brother.. believe me a 30 year old virgin doesn't scare me. Also, to be honest, that turns me on real bad, to know that I am your first"

"I am glad, I was afraid that will freak you out" she chuckled at my remark and continued her little playful acts.

Lauretta got down on her knees and unzipped my pants. She slid my boxers down to reveal the co k which yearns for her touch.

"Did you ever get a blow job?" She asked I shook my head to no before she started stroking it with her hand as she licked the crown of my dick. Her eyes were looking deep into mine as she pleases me. My body couldn't help but let out a moan.

Lauretta's P.O.V:

I had a condom in my bag(because your girl is a little slut🙃). He looked a little confused to why I had such a thing in my bad but Robert was too damn horny to ask any questions.

I guess you're probably wondering whose penis is bigger, well, it's definitely's Robert. Can't wait until his volume goes inside of me. He slid the rubber condom on his cock before he pushed it inside of me.

My hands took a hold of the red couch cushions as Robert thrust into me.

"You feel amazing" he said between moans.

"You're (moan) not to bad yourself " I commented making him chuckle.

We both came together, the room was quiet the only sound was our breathing we kissed for some time before we got dressed. He opend the curtains to notice that it's now dark.

I was about to leave his office when we heard knocking . He head to the door and unlocked it.

"Mother?" He asked.

"Hows is my little geniu- Lauretta?!"

To be continued..

Thank you for reading!❤ Don't forget to vote and comment!! Luv U guys💕💕💕💕

#wearadamnmask