Part 4

You kept trying to get out from his grip but he is not leaving you at all. You kept babbling words "Leave me Taehyung". You said and started crying. You are not  able to control your emotions ,you kept your emotions to youself but now you are so weak. You accept that you love him so much and its hard to stop loving a person in a week with whom you spend alot of time.  On the other hand  Taehyung tears also made their way out from his eyes. He is completely  stunned by your words you call him Taehyung  you never call him by his full name.

Tae: So, I litreally made it from Tae to Taehyung.

He said and started crying. You looked up with puffy eyes and red nose and started speaking.

Y/N: You say didn't you do something to deserve this?

Tae: I know I did a mistake.

Y/N: Mistake??? mistake is something that we can correct but you committed a sin Mr. Kim Taehyung.
(You said and started crying he looked at your state and bend down on knees)

Tae: I know I deserve all this I am ready to do everything but baby please don't break us apart. I can't live without you. I am sorry.

Y/n: Do you know everytime when you spend time with me I feel like I am the luckiest person in this world, everytime you touch me your warmness make me feel safe, when you talk to me it felt like I don't have any other thing to think about. But I can't bear this. How could you do this with me?

(Your words are stabbing his heart sharper then a knife. He just kept looking down and crying. You can't see him in that state but he is the one who created all these consequences for himself.)

Tae: Baby I swear I will never do something like this  again. I am so sorry.

(He said and you bitterly chuckled and started speaking)

Y/N : You know what when I was a kid we have a race in our school. But there was a girl who always runs faster then me, so I hide her shoes few minutes before the race and she didn't able to participate because of that. I won and I told everything to my father and he told me to return the trophy I asked him why then he replied "Princess cheating is a bad thing once you do this second time it will crave you for doing this. Once a cheater is always a cheater". Then the very next day me and my father went to my school and returned the trophy.
( Tae hold your hands and looked in to your eyes.)

Tae: Baby you father give you a chance to correct your mistake and you did. Please give me a chance. I promise I will never hurt you again.

" He is right princess" you started looking in the direction from where the voice came from you frowned "Dad". You mom, dad and Suga is standing there. You went neat them and your dad started speaking once again " Princess he is right atleast give him a chance " you hugged him and started crying
"Dad but he--" you trying to say but Suga cut your sentence "He realised his mistake I saw him these previous days he didn't even eat or sleep" Suga said and you frowned and started speaking
"Oppa are you saying the truth?"

you asked him with tears in your eyes. Your state is making him weak he can never imagine tears in your eyes. He gave your hand in Taehyung hands because he believed him but he put him on shame. But at the end of the day Tae and Suga are friends more likely as brothers. He never saw Taehyung in that state. He know Taehyung is litreally feeling guilty.
"Yes, Y/N he really loves you and I know he did a mistake but he realised it and ready to correct it but please don't be rude on yourself and him.I know you love him". He said you hugged him and looked at the direction where Tae was standing but when you look around no one was there. You started calling his name but he is nowhere to found. You ask the security guard and he told you he saw him walking outside he hospital's building.

Sorry for cliff hanger at the end of every part 😂💫💜