Part 2

You reached your home being a crying mess you straight went to your bed room and started crying and throwing things here and there. You started writing a letter and after writing it you put it on the side table by putting some paper weight on top of it. You start packing your stuff while crying. It's been 2 hours since you reach home and you know that Taehyung is probably enjoying his night with his mistress. You just sighed and wipe your tears and took your wedding picture in which you and Taehyung is joining forehead with each other and promising each other to be with eachother no matter what. You just bitterly chuckled , hold you luggage and leave the house.

After 3 hours:
Taehyung came back home while sweetly calling your name "Y/N baby" but got no respons in return. He again called your name "Sweetheart where are you?" But there is no response.
Usually you wait for him in the living room but he felt that something is different because you are not waiting for him.
Then he started walking to your shared bedroom.
"Baby I am sorry I know I promise you that we will spend time together but you are the one who told me that work is important."

Author POV:
It's not like he didn't love you.It's just his sensual desires which overcome his mind. He love you by all his heart. But he is not able to suppress his desires for the sake of your love. It's his first time using other girl for his desires.
                                 (End of Author's POV).

Back to Today's Pov:
He twisted the door knob of bedroom's door but welcomed by darkness and silence. He thought you are in the washroom and probably mad at him. He chuckled and start knocking washroom's door but the door is not locked he frowned and took his steps inside but there is bo sign of yours.

He started calling you name again bit no response "Baby it's not funny, Where are you ? Please come out I am getting worried " but got no response.
Suddenly he saw paper on the side table of the bed and hold it and started reading it.

After reading the whole letter tears are streaming from his eyes. He love you so much, it's not like you are not enough for him. He don't want to force you for his desires. It's just his friend take him to the club and set this up. And being a men he lost his control over his hormones.

He took his car keys and started roaming whole city. He checked every spot but you are no where to found. Then he went to your parents house with the hope of finding you. He reached there but as soon as he entered your house you brother Suga punched him very hard and grabbed his collar and started yelling.
"Where is my sister?" Suga said and Taehyung frowned and started crying.

"I asked you something Mr. Kim fu..king Taehyung, Where is my sister?" Suga yelled once again and punched Taehyung.

"Taehyung where is Y/N ?" Your father asked.

"Appa I don't know ?" Taehyung replied while crying.

"Don't call me Appa from your fifthy mouth, You lost all the rights and relations with us when you cheated on my princess" your father said and Taehyung bend on his knees and started crying.

"Dad I am sorry but atleast tell me where is she ?"  Taehyung said while crying.
"We don't know Tae, her bestfriend Yeji called us and told us everthing about the incident and even told us she is leaving the country". You mother  said.

" Please stop her" Tae said while begging them.
"Atleast told me where she is going?"

"We also don't know "(your mom said)

Suga came to his direction and grab him by the collar and call security to take him out and point his idex finger infront of him.
" Remember if anything happens to her I will kill you." Suga said and Taehyung started regreting about the unforgivable sin he had committed.

After One week: Author's POV:
Taehyung is crazily finding you everywhere. He didn't eat or sleep since you gone. He is living like a person without soul. You parents are also consoling him after seeing him being this weak. But you brother Suga is still against him.

Today's POV:
Taehyung came back home after another day of finding you but there is no hope. He came came back home take a shower. When water started pouring from the shower his tears also made their way out from his eyes. After crying in the shower he came out and change his clothes and make his way inside the bedroom with puffy eyes and red nose. He went near the wall where your wedding picture is hanging in a big frame. He looked at the picture and bitterly chuckled when he recalled the memories of your wedding day. That day was the best day of his life. He sit on the cold floor and started looking at the picture and all the memories how you guys met eachother started flashing infront of his eyes.

Love you homies and please like my work 💜💫