Part 3

Suga and Tae are friends. There is a party organised by you on christmas and you invited everyone even Suga's friends also. You guys first met eachother on the occasion of christmas. He close his eyes and started crying once again on the thought that he break your heart on the same day on which you met that's christmas. He is so regretful. The guilt of cheating you is killing him. He us feeling disgusting of himself. The thing which is hurting him more is that you are blaming yourself for his mistake. He sighed and started talking to you picture.
"Baby, I am so sorry, Iam such a horrible person. You are such an angel but why you left me. You should punish me ,give me a silent treatment but not supposed to leave me. Iam nothing without you " he stand up and started beating the wall so badly and his hands started bleeding  "How dare you Kim Taehyung how could you do this to her, you don't deserve to love. Just fu**king die" he said to himself but suddenly stopped when his phone started ringing.

He looked at the screen and quickly picked it he he saw the caller Id "Suga hyung" he picked the call and started speaking.

OTP📞
Tae: "Hyung"

Suga: Budapest.

Tae: What?

Suga: She is in Budapest

Tae: Thankyou so much Hyung.

Suga: I am doing this for her not for you. Iam not able to see her in that condition. Yeji told me it been a week she eat something. She didn't deserve this.

Tae: I am sorry Hyung.

Suga: I will always hate you, But this is your last chance.

Tae is about to speak but Suga cut the call and Tae is just recalling the Suga's word that you didn't even ate a single bite from a week. Tae looked at his hand which is bleeding. He sighed and call
Mr. Kang.

OTP 📞
Tae: Mr. Kang Y/N is in Budapest. I want her every single detail and immediately book the next flight to Budapest.

Mr. Kang : Okay! Sir

Taehyung POV (In the flight)
Baby I love you so much. I am sorry I know my sorry is useless but I really don't know that what had gotten in to me that day that I agree on this stupid decision. But I promise I will accept every punishment from you but don't break us apart.

Author's  Pov:
He closed his eyes and suddenly tears started coming out from his eyes but he wipe them quickly. Then an airhostess came to his direction and ask.
"Sir, do you need something "
She said and he quickly denied .

After that a girl wearing a sexy dress and being a slut came to his direction amd ask "If you don't want anything from her then take something from me instead ".
She said while seductively biting her lips and tried to hold his hand. But he quickly pushed that slut and start yelling.
" I said I don't need anything, I said anything which means not even you. Got it"

Taehyung POV:
I said and once again sit on my seats and the flashback of me being with that slut started reminding me how I cheated on my baby.
"How could I do this to her? How could I  f**k other girl and lie to her"
He said while crying.
"I promise  you please  forgive me I will never do these kinds of things again. You are my only person. I will never forgive myself, I am ashamed of myself but I promise one thing I will make you mine again at any cost".

Author Pov:
The flight landed he quickly started finding you Mr. Kang told him that since the day you came to Budapest you started going to an orphanage. He quickly started driving to that orphanage. He quickly pulled brake when he reach the orphanage and walked inside the orphanage and started looking here and there to find you. He was wondering here and there like nomads and being completely restless to find you. Suddenly an old lady approached him and ask.

" Hey young man how may I help you?"
That old lady said and Taehyung started speaking "Grandma I am finding Y/N do you know her?"  Taehyung said and old lady quickly responded to his question.
" Ahhh Y/N that girl like dandelion flower" she said and Taehyung get shy on her compliment "Yeah can you tell me where is she?" He asked " Today is Zoe's surgery she must be in the hospital with her" the old lady said.
Taehyung frowned and started speaking.
Tae: Hospital and who is Zoe?

Old lady: Zoe is an orphan here she is having clot in her brain. We don't have money for her operation but Y/N helped us .

Tae: Ohhh will you tell me which hospital?

Old lady: I am also going there let's go together.
Tae: Sure let's go.
Now he is feeling more guilty. He thought he didn't deserve her. She is such an angel and he is such a as**ole who break her heart.

With that both of them leave for hospital. On reaching there he pulled the brakes and started heading inside with that old lady. Once he reached the reception his heart started beating fast. He was happy, nervous, sad, guilty at the same time. He didn't even have courage to face you.
He is walking with that old lady but suddenly stopped on his tracks when he saw a girl sitting outside the operation theater. The girl is sitting all alone in the hospital at mid night. His heart melt at the site infront of him.
The old lady started walking but she turn but see Tae is not walking she went to him hold his hand. Taehyung is completely zoned out at the moment when the old lady hold his hand he startled but just sighed and starting walking with her in your direction.

The old lady came to your direction and speak "How is Zoe dear ?" You replied
" Surgery is done Granny don't worry she is out of danger they will shift her in the ward in an hour" you said she made an Ohhh face and Call Taehyung
"Hey Tall guy come here Y/N is here".
You raised your eyebrows and started looking at the where she called the person. Taehyung came to your direction and immediately looked down. You felt like your tears will fall anytime.
But the old lady started speaking " See she is my dandelion, she is such an angel you know but her husband her left her" she said and Taehyung looked at you and you are avoiding his gaze.
"Why her husband left her?" Taehyung asked and the old lady again started speaking "I don't know the reason but she told me that he left her because she is not enough" you looked at Taehyung and then at the old lady and started speaking
"Granny I have to go now, Zoe is alright I will come in the morning, but if you need something call me I will be here". With that you started going out and Tae started following you. Both of you came outside the hospital and you are about to hold the car door but he stopped you.
" Listen to me" he said .
"I don't want to , I knew everything you don't have to hide " you replied and about to go but he again pulled you. You bumped into his chest and trying so hard not to cry.
Tae: Baby listen to me please.
Y/N : Don't call me baby.
Tae: Why? You are my baby.
Y/N : Tae please both of us know the reality don't act please. Leave my hand.

You said and started hitting him on his chest but he is not moving at all. You are trying to be so strong but he know how heart broken and weak you are because of him.