Chapter 4~ Unexpect the Expected :)

(Lol sorry about the title I didn't know what to do-)

You are rushing to school, alone, since Shoto used his quirk to race you. Your hair is a little messy, but you'll be fine as long as you don't fall asleep in class. You still couldn't believe you stayed up all night though, you haven't pulled an all-nighter since you were 13! You run into the classroom godspeed and apologize for being late. Then you sit at your desk half-asleep fixing your hair.

"Oh gosh.." Shoto says. "You're a hot mess N/n." He's looking at you with concern and you know he's just teasing, he already knew you were like that.

"Oi, it's not my fault you kept me up all night!" You fold your arms and pout at Shoto.

"Hey, Y/n! How are you?" Denki asks, smiling at you. When you turn around you can't help but smile back at him. You try not to, but you have butterflies in your stomach whenever you think about him. You try to keep them away but no matter what you do they always find a way back, and only stronger every time. You shake your head, hard, beating these thoughts away.

"He's just a friend." You whisper to yourself.

"What was that, Y/n?" Denki asks.

"What? I didn't say anything Denki." You finally beat away those lovey-dovey thoughts, but you need a break to get ready since Shoto embarrassed you.

You raise your hand, "Mr. Aizawa? May I go to the bathroom?" Mr. Aizawa nods, and you wait until you leave the classroom to start running to the bathroom. Soon you rush back just in time to learn more about what is happening that day.

"Looking good, Y/n." Denki winks at you and smiles, and you could feel your cheeks burning from the gesture. You just hope he didn't notice.

Once you guys are outside for the Battle Arc, you get into your costumes. You feel more confident in your hero costume than with a whole pound of makeup on, in your opinion that outfit makes you look pretty (Not that you weren't already ;), and confident.

When you show up with the rest of the class you can see Denki looking for you.

"Y/n? OH, THERE YOU ARE Y/N!" Denki waves energetically and runs over.

"I was just looking for you Y/n! Nice hero outfit you got there." He winks at you and you're both blushing a bit. (Since he likes your outfit, yeah and he winked at you yeah)

"I... uh- Thanks Denki." You smile at him awkwardly and Denki smiles back at you. Shoto walks up to you two in his hero outfit and puts his hand on your shoulder.

"Hello, Y/n," Shoto says, as you turn around.

"Hi, Shoto! That's a fancy outfit you got there, hmmmmm?" You elbow him teasingly (you've been talking to Kirishima and Bakugou and yeah those people because of Denki- that's mainly what happens when I skip just conversations and more learning stuff), and All Might begins picking teams. The green-haired kid you now know as Midoriya is paired up with Uraraka to be the heroes and fight against Bakugou and Iida, the villains. Everyone else was told to go to the Monitory Room to watch. (You didn't do much until your fight so we'll just skip to that cuz writing takes too long) Once it was finally your fight, you were paired up with Denki (coincidentally? I think not.) as the heroes and went against Momo and Mineta. (Ok I can't find what happens so just replace you with Jiro and use your quirk I have provided mkay?)

After the battle trial and you got home, you were informed there was no school the next day, so you decided to text everyone to see if they want to meet up for anything. (I assume nothing happens since there is nothing about it mkay)

Text Messages

You: Does anyone want to hang out tomorrow? I Have nothing to do.

Denki: I wanna do something! It would be fun :D