In Love With An Alien?

A/N I know the title sounds weird but don't worry the female character doesn't fall in love with a three legged monster because that is just gross, the boy looks human. Read, vote and fan.

SYNOPSIS: Reese just had her heart broken and thinks she won't fall in love again, but then a strange boy falls out of the sky, he can move things with his mind and make it rain, who is he and why does he make her gasp for breath. And worse of all why does he keep saying we are all going to die. This is a love story.

Chapter 1 - A Shattered Heart

I braced myself for what I was about to see, the tears had already welled up in my eyes. At the doorway I paused not sure whether to continue or turn around, because the truth was 90 percent of me didn't want to go into that room. I heard the moans and giggles coming from the room and my heart sank.

"Please God don't do this to me." I begged, my heart was in torment and my stomach was churning as I looked down at the jacket and bra I had in my hand nervously, I knew whom that jacket belonged to, I knew the smell and I also knew who wore that bra and slept in that room, I just prayed to god that I was wrong, the door was semi open, I took in a deep breath and pushed it open.

My heart throbbed painfully and the tears fell faster as I stared at the two naked bodies entwined together. That was my sister with my naked boyfriend on top of her.

I knew I would see this but I just hoped I was wrong; I stood in the doorway staring at the horror scene in front of me, unable to breathe because of the throbbing ache in my chest.

"So I guess it's over between us." I finally spoke, my voice hoarse.

They jumped apart after I spoke, trying to conceal their crime but it was too late, my sister looked shocked and Brian was staring at anything other than me. How could he play with my feelings, he said he loved me but I guess he really didn't mean it, he had lied to me.

"Sissy I'm sorry..." my sister began.

She was sorry, she was sorry! I looked at both of them with disgust, I wanted to scream and rip their throats out but I was a coward and the best thing I can do in situations like this is to run, so I spun around and fled to my room in tears.

I collapsed on my bed and broke down into tears; I turned my anger and frustration on the pillow punching it as hard as I could. My chest hurt so bad, I never thought a human being could go through so much pain, how could Brian cheat on me with my own sister, I sobbed.

*BANG.

A loud noise went off suddenly, it made me jump out of the bed in fright, it was as if a bomb had gone off outside. I dashed out of my room go investigate; maybe someone was hurt. Or maybe a tree had collapsed.

I was currently staying in our cabin in the woods because it was summer and my parents thought it would be great to spend some quality time together trying to get in touch with our nature side, I didn't see anything immediately when I rushed outside, all I could see from where I stood was the thick tall trees and overgrown weeds that needed to be pruned surrounding us.

Maybe I had imagined it, because I knew my sister and my boyfriend.....ex-boyfriend I corrected weakly were still in this house but they hadn't come out to investigate the noise.

I was turning back to go inside when I heard a blood curling scream that scared the hell out of me, I turned around again and without thinking twice I jumped forward, someone was in trouble I had to help them. I dashed into the woods where the scream had come from looking for a sign of another human presence but saw nothing. Thunder cracked in the sky loudly and it started to rain all of a sudden, I wanted to turn back but my conscience wouldn't let me, someone could be very hurt in here.