Back

Once they arrived back to the campsite they took everything they had out of the car and went inside with it. Then they all took turns showering so they be clean. Korra put on her usual pajamas,sweats,on top of some clean boxers,her socks,bra,and another clean tank. Asami also put on her pajamas,a 2 piece red fancy pajama with some black short socks and her bra and underwear under. Mako and bolin also changed into some plaid pajamas with white tanks. "Ok so,what can we eat now?." Asami asked for suggestions. "Ooooo,we can have some soup,then after we can make,s'mores." Korra said with a proud smirk. Asami laughed a bit at korras thoughts. "Alright,then we should start cooking!." Asami said. Again mako and bolin went to sit on the couch. "Nope,your helping us this time." Asami said as she tried to pull mako and bolin off the couch. "But Asami,we wanna watch tv!." Bolin whined. "Ugh,alright fine go ahead." Asami said,she thought it would be a gesture for them letting her fall asleep with Korra,a nice gesture. "Sami,which type should we use,elbows or shells.? Korra asked as she held up both bags of noodles. "Did-did you just calm me Sami.?" "Huh?,Ohhh uh yea it's a nickname for you." Korra responded with a sweet smile. "Ok then I like it,how about the shells." Asami Said with a smile aswell." "Ok" Korra said. They started cooking the soup,had some chats between it,and they finally finished. "Ok guys the soup is done." Korra called mako and bolin. "Yes!." Bolin said in a whisper. They all ate soup and let it go down so they had enough room for the s'mores. "Alright,should we start making our s'mores now?." Korra asked. Asami nodded in agreement. They went outside right in front of the cabin and Korra made a fire. Asami was impressed on how fast she could make it. They got the marshmallows,chocolate,graham crackers,and the wooden sticks. Asami handed a stick for everyone and put the supplies on a little table. For everyone to make as many s'mores as they wanted. Korra made hers first. Then Asami,then mako and bolin. "Mmm,this-is-good." Bolin said in parts. "I agree." Korra said nodding. "Mhm" Asami added. "Definitely" mako finished the chain of words. They finished eating there s'mores and decided it was time to go to bed,it was about 8:00 a clock at that time. They headed inside and upstairs to their beds. Korra and Asami nervously got In theirs and mako and bolin got in their bed. Korra and Asami weren't facing eachother. They had also been awake a little longer,meanwhile mako and bolin were already snoring. In that moment Korra and Asami both turned to face eachother. "Your still awake!?." Korra asked Asami whispering. "You too?!." Asami said back. "Well yea I was still not sleepy." Korra whispered. "Me either." Asami whispered back. Korra and Asami Locked eyes with each other. Korra looking at asamis bright green eyes and Asami looking at Korra bright blue eyes. In that moment korras actions took control of her,she puller asamis face gently to hers and gently pressed her lips on hers. Asami was shocked,but also felt really warm inside. After a few seconds Korra realized what she had done and pulled back quickly. She gasped. "I'm so so sorry I shouldn't have done tha- Asami interrupted her with another kiss,this time it lasted even more time. She pulled back gently and smiled at Korra. "Korra,don't apologize,I like you,a lot actually. Asami knew that was the moment,she had to confess. "I,I like you to Sami. Korra said with a sweet smile. Asami pecked her lips one more time before speaking again. "Good night." Asami told Korra "good night." Korra returned. After that they both fell asleep,happy with what had just happened.