♕Adrielle's POV♕

♕Adrielle's POV♕

We were on the way to Jaden's base when I realized he probably has censors like we do. I pulled over in the front of our base and everyone got out of the cars. I got out and stood in the front of them.

Adrielle-"Alright so I belive the Sanguigno bases have censors like ours do, so they are gonna notice if a car passes by. Meaning they will suspect something to happen. I was thinking I go alone to the house. It's a Tuesday no one is gonna think we are gonna steal some cars from them so I go to the house and spend some time there that way the censor did have a car pass by and they won't be suspicious"

Kio-"Plus Jaden has a massive crush on you so you would definitely distract him"

Tayler-"Oh yea big time at the meeting he was eye banging you"

Adrielle-"He does? He did? Oh well that's a plus, but he also has his sisters which would be cool to meet them and I can get to meet his team and see if they are a threat or if we don't need to worry about them"

Tayler-"Are you sure you wanna do that alone? You know your dad would chop my dick off if anything happens to you"

Adrielle-"I'll be fine. I know Jaden fair enough to know he won't hurt me. He can't even if he tried"

Kio-"Yea he doesn't hurt people he cares about when we were younger I remember during a meeting he accidentally hurt you and he started apologizing and hugging you and wouldn't leave your side" he laughs a bit

Ryland-"No way you're Jaden's soft spot Elle"

Adrielle-"What can I say I'm just that great" I shrug my shoulders and smile

Nessa-"Don't act like you didn't like him when you were younger" she smirks at me

Adrielle-"I'll admit I did but it's not like that anymore. Anyways how long do you guys think you will need to get the cars and go undetected?"

Chase-"Well we don't know what their base looks like.... We don't know what they might have set up so I would say give us 30-40 minutes just to make sure everything doesn't explode"

Tayler-"Just take your time in the house. Have fun. I'll text you when we get out."

Kio-"Oh if you see Dixie let me know what she is like now. I haven't seen her since we were 6-7"

Adrielle-"Alrighty. Okay let's go! Tayler go ride with someone else" I say walking back to my car

I wait for everyone to get situated in their cars before I start driving. After 20 minutes I finally get to the house 15 minutes back I lost the gang so that way it looked like it was just me if they had cameras closer to the house.
I parked in the long,paved driveway and walked to the front door. I pretty much stood there for a few minutes debating on what I should say and do. Once I got the balls to knock I knocked on the door. Not even a minute later the door opened.
There he was. Jaden Sanguigno.
He looked me up and down and just started at me for a minute before he spoke

Jaden-"Hey Adrielle" he sounded nervous

Adrielle-"Hey Jaden" I smirked at him

After a little convo at the door he let me in the house. The entry way of the house was simple and spacious. He took me to the living room where all of his team was. He introduced them and told me his sisters were here. I remember Dixie quite fondly. Jaden left to get his sisters and the guys and I made small talk. A few minutes later a dark haired girl comes running at me. Dixie.
Dixie-"Adrielle you are actually here!!!" She jumps on me

Adrielle-"Hey Dixie" I smile at her

Dixie-"How have you been? How has Kio and Nessa been"

Josh-"Who is Kio and Nessa"he asks

Adrielle-"They are my siblings and they are pretty good."

Dixie-"God to I miss when we were younger and when we were actually aloud to hang out. That was simple times." She smiles

Adrielle-"Yea it was" I smile back

Dixie-"I remember when we would get home from the meetings or events and Jaden would not stop talking about you. He was so in love with you"
I laugh at what Dixie had said and notice Jaden is back along with another girl she kinda looks like Dixie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alrighty skip cause y'all know what happened
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tayler had texted me 30 minutes ago that they are heading back to the house. Everyone was just sitting around so I decided to leave now.
I got into my car and drove back home. When I got there and walked into the door, everyone was in the dining room eating dinner.

Adrielle-"Hey guys!" I smiled

Nessa-"Well someone is in a good mood" she smirks

Adrielle-"Yea.....I had a good time. I forgot what hanging with Jaden was like. Nessa you would love to hang out there. He has this team member Josh. You two have a lot in common.
And Kio, Dixie says hi."

Tayler-"So are they a threat?"

Adrielle-"I don't think so. They are kinda like us where we are goofy and get along. They weren't mean to me or anything so.."

Kio-"We dropped the cars off to Dad's group already"

Adrielle-"Okay perfect. Thank you."

Avani-"There is good on the stove if you are hungry"

Adrielle-"Alright. I'll be right back"
I walked out of the dining room and got some dinner. I ate with everyone and then I went upstairs and got ready for bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:987

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Word count:987