❦Adrielle's POV❦

❦Adrielle's POV❦

Today the group and I have to go to my father's for a mission. He gets the information still until we sign papers and give it to his boss. The papers pretty much allow me to get access to mission information.
I woke up at 8 am and got ready for the day. Once I had finished I went to all girls rooms and woke them up. I went downstairs and started breakfast. Nessa was the first one down.

Adrielle-"Hey Ness can you wake up the boys and tell them to get ready so we can eat and go"

Nessa-"Yea"

She heads upstairs to wake them up. Soon everyone is downstairs in the dining room eating breakfast. I finish up and put my dish in the sink. I get 2 cars ready for us to go down to my dads.

~~~~

We all get into the cars and head to my dads place.

Olivia-"So why are we going to your dad's?"

Adrielle-"We have a mission and until we both fully sign everything he still gets word from the other mafias about problems going on. He told me we have a mission today."

Olivia-"Ahh okay"

Cynthia-"Do you think its anything big?"

Adrielle-"I dont know. It is our first mission as a group alone"

The girls just nod and talk amongst each other

~~~~~~

We get to my dads and I get out first. The boys are behind me then the girls are behind them.
I knock on the door and wait for someone to open them. One of his men (Tayler's Dad) opened it.

Td-Taylers dad
TD- "Welcome kiddos. Adrielle your dad is in his office just head down there" he says opening the door all the way for us to walk in.

Adrielle-"Alrighty, Thanks"

The group and I walk down to my dads. Tayler stays back to talk to his dad. I walk to get to my dads office and the door is closed. Me being me. I just open the door.

Adrielle-"Hello father!!" I smile at him as I walk in

Dad-"What did I say about just coming into my office" he stops his work and looks at me

Adrielle-"If you wanted me to stop barging in you would have locked the door when I was little but nope you haven't so I barge in when I want"

Dad-"Whatever" he rolls his eyes

Nessa-"So what is our mission pops" she says stepping next to me

Dad-"Oh right. Uh lemme grab the file..." he goes through his desk drawer "Ah here it is" he hands me the file. I open it up and start reading.

Adrielle-"Our mission is to steal back 2 cars....that aren't even ours" I say confused

Dad-"Well it's not St.Clair....no.... It is apart of a smaller mafia I work with. The Costello mafia. They are allies and I told them I would help them so it's your first mission."

Adrielle-"Okay... we'll this should be easy"I look back and the group and see them all nod

Dad-"Maybe so but the cars are being held at the new Sanguigno base."

Madi-"As in the Saguigno Mafia?"

Dad-"Yep"

Chase-"I didn't know they had a new base"

Adrielle-"It's Jaden's base isn't"

Dad-"Correct. Your group will have to go up against Jaden's new group. No one knows what his group is like so please be careful all of you."

Kio-"Of course Dad. We always are." He smiles

Dad-"Kio please listen to your sister the entire time. I left you in charge when you guys were little and you almost burned the house down so please listen to her"

Kio-"Yea.Yea" Kio rolls his eyes

Dad-"Alright go back to you're base and get ready I'll send over the address to you then"

Adrielle-"Okay bye father"

We all walk out of the office and head towards the door. Tayler stands up as soon as he sees us and says bye to his dad. We head back into the cars and get back to our house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:694
I actually did a chapter lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Word count:694I actually did a chapter lol