Chapter 14

"Is that your future wifey, he's such a beauty," Natsu complimented as Izuku kept looking in the third row to see Katsuki and his family there cheering him on. The blonde had his jersey jacket on with a big cloth banner with his name and Number. 

"I know, prettiest doll in the crowd," Izuku said with a grin as he waved at Katsuki who proudly showed off the banner he had spent the weekend making. Mitsuki and Masaru whistled loudly in cheers as well. 

"Got parents' approval already?" Omoi jokingly asked. 

Izuku placed on his baseball hat with a knowing smirk. "Well, they typically approval of the childhood friend turned boyfriend trope."

Both males whistled as they brought him into a strong embrace and patted his back strongly. "Let's wipe this team off the map and set the damn stage on fire," Natsu growled. 

"Get that fire in your belly roarin'," Izuku said with a victorious grin already. 

They headed off as it was the opposing team to take the field. 

"First Batter: Midoriya," The announcer called as Izuku took his signature bat out of its casing. Not even Katsuki had seen it. It was custom-made to baseball regulations dyed neon green with Midoriya scrawled across it. Izuku had chosen this color specifically and sure enough as the sun slipped from behind the clouds and the bat glowed. 

'Let's party bitch,' He thought as he got instance. The bat glowing created an after effect making it seem like they were seeing doubles. An illusion and surprisingly they hadn't caught on to his little trick. But even without the glowing bat, Izuku could back his skills up if need be. Besides the bat was only going to be used in the first batting to set an example of what's to come. He would go back to the regular bats afterward. 

The opposing pitcher wound up and Izuku twisted in place and knocked it out of the park. Izuku took off sprinting as he heard the announcer say it was a straight home run. He slid right back to the catcher's base and his school broke out into cheers. It was finally the start of the season. 

***********

"Another home run!" Katsuki cheered as they watched the last session of the game. The scores were already plainly obvious, there was no way the opposing team would be able to recover in the last session. They had won by a landslide. Izuku was first to bat and the last to bat. He had set the pace and his team followed his lead. 

As he cleared the catcher's plate their school roared at the victory. The entire team jumped their leader as the announcer relayed the obvious winner. Katsuki and his parents jumped down to the field to greet Izuku. Izuku was fielding a lot of hugs but at the sight of his boyfriend and future in-laws, he made his way from the crowds of people to his little bun. Katsuki jumped him immediately and started congratulating him while kissing his cheek with a big smile. 

"Enjoy the game princess?" Izuku asked kissing his cheek back, Katsuki laughed and nodded as he allowed Izuku to carry him back to Mitsuki and Masaru who were waiting. Everyone catcalled the couple and Katsuki hid his face away out of sheer embarrassment but happy Izuku was content with showing him off in front of crowds of people who were now screaming compliments at them. 

"You were so amazing Izuku, it was such a rush seeing you out there," Katsuki said beside his ear since he could hardly hear himself over the crowds. Izuku nodded and packed up his things and listened to the coach talk about meeting up back at school in three days to train and analyze the next team. 

Once it was said and done the couple headed home. Katsuki fell into domestic wife mode and drew a bath for Izuku and placed his gear where it's supposed to go before starting dinner. Izuku sat in the said bath with a contemplative look on his face. He was replaying the game in his head looking for his flaws and how to improve them. His feet were killing him but it was worth the results he got. He had to make up for his lack of quirk by training himself into the ground to keep up. Everyone on his team had a quirk that helped with their playing position. He was glad they respected him and he respected them. The door opened and he figured that he'd been in here for a long while. 

"Izu, you've been in here for the last half an hour. I was thinking you passed out," Katsuki said peaking behind the door. 

"Come here puddin'," He called and Katsuki smiled and entered the bathroom to sit on the bath edge. "You were really cheering me on out there today. You make me so proud."

Katsuki couldn't stop his smile as he leaned down to hug whatever of Izuku was out of the water. "You deserve it, darling, I'll gladly cheer until I lose my voice."

"The only way you're losing your voice is in bed when I make you scream," Izuku said and Katsuki could hear the smirk in his voice and he blushed heavily. 

"Just get out of the bath so I can make one too," Katsuki mumbled as he pulled back. To answer his question Izuku just pulled him in. Katsuki squealed as he now rested between his boyfriend's legs soaking wet. The water was boiling hot when he drew it but it was now a nice warm temperature. 

"Just join me, no need to act so shy," Izuku said pulling his wet clothes off leaving him bare. "There that should feel a bit better." Katsuki just rolled his eyes and turned away from him.

***********

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Izuku asked his blonde lover as Katsuki took his feet on his lap and started massaging them. 

"I don't do anything that I don't want to. If I say I wanna then I wanna," Katsuki retorted. "Besides I did some research and they said this helps after playing a game." 

"Doing research for lil old me? That's so adorable, sickly sweet and so unlike you. Well unlike previous you." Izuku mumbled as he reached over to grab a bar of chocolate he had saving. He shared it between them and he had to admit, Katsuki knew his shit when it came to massage his feet. He always just suffered through the pain of the after-game tremors when he walked around but now he had a way to combat that. In the form of his lover. 

Izuku leaned over and at that moment he decided to give Katsuki another privilege. He kissed the boy's cheek tenderly before whispering in his ear. "Kacchan is so caring towards me. I love you." Izuku pulled back and laid on the sofa finishing up his chocolate. He could feel it because they were dropping on his feet. 

Katsuki was crying. 

"Say it again, please Izuku," Katsuki blubbered, Izuku hummed as Katsuki abandoned his feet and crawled into his lap. He looked down at Izuku who could see that he had lit a fire in those ruby eyes. "Call me Kacchan once again. Please call me Kacchan."

"Kacchan's so silly," Izuku chuckled as he cupped his cheeks and brought him down for a kiss. He could feel Katsuki's tears on his face along with a smile as they kissed. "Are you happy Kacchan?" 

"So happy, very happy," Katsuki said with a slight giggle. "You don't know how long I've waited to hear you call me that." 

"You deserve it," Izuku said with a chuckle. "My Kacchan."