Chapter 13

"What the hell are you doing up so early for?" Izuku mumbled as he woke up to Katsuki in the kitchen cooking. 

"Don't you have practice this morning?" The blonde asked as he got out ingredients for this stack of Bentos. 

"Nope, we have the weekend off in preparation for the game coming Monday, I usually just chill out for this time," Izuku mumbled as he packed up the kitchen himself and bridal-styled Katsuki back into bed. They flopped back into bed with Izuku spooning him. They laid in silence for a while before Katsuki spoke up. 

"Hey Izu," He called as he melted against his strong frame. Izuku sighed in his neck and placed a kiss there. 

"What's the matter sugarlips?"

"Did you really mean what you said that time at my parents?" 

"About the marriage?" Izuku's hands slipped under his nightshirt to fondle his large pectorals. Katsuki's breath hitched as Izuku twirled his nubs between two fingers. 

"Yeah the marriage," The blonde confirmed in a breathless tone as his ass was pressed into his boyfriend's erection. 

"Does it make you giddy?" Izuku kissed his ear before licking along with it teasingly. Katsuki shuddered as Izuku started groping his chest more eagerly. "To know you have such a perverted future husband? Or perhaps disgusted that I'm quirkless?"

"No, I'm not disgusted," Katsuki panted heavily as Izuku still nibbled his ear that had turned red with his blush. "Do you really want to marry me? Don't you still hate me?"

Izuku hissed his teeth a bit but he moved a hand to Katsuki's chin to turn his head so they could kiss. Katsuki moaned as those demanding lips devoured everything he had and then some. When they pulled back a slight saliva string still connected them. 

"You damn idiot, I'll always feel resentment for what you did to me but it can never compare to how much I love you dumbass. Most of my declarations of hatred for you were me being angry. Angry that I had settled for you being an asshole for the rest of my lifetime. The fact that you approached me despite how off-putting I was made me see how much you've changed just from back when we were kids. I was contented with the old you but you came anew and I wanted that changed you. So I got him, and I intend to keep you by my side." 

Katsuki was crying softly as Izuku now hovered over him. "W-Wha-What are you saying?" 

"I'm saying that I love you Katsuki and I hope you love me too," Izuku confessed softly with a slight blush on his face. Katsuki pulled him down into a tear-filled kiss which they both fell into. 

"I love you, I love you so much. I'll spend the rest of my life making you happy for choosing me," Katsuki promised as he slowly turned them around so he was now straddling Izuku. Katsuki kissed him deeply as he softly rutted against his lover's hard muscles. He smiled in the kiss as he felt heated hands warm him up by settling on his hips to encourage him. 

"Better be the best damn hero wife," Izuku mumbled as they pulled back a bit. Katsuki nodded and they fell back into their romance. 

*******

"Hey that was an opportune time to have sex with me," Katsuki blurted out as Izuku looked up from the book he was reading. 

"What was that puddin'?" Izuku asked as he wasn't sure he heard what he heard. 

"This morning during our confession, you should've gone all the way," Katsuki stood up pouting but Izuku felt himself stir just watching those white booty shorts hike up due to his movement. 

"And you're saying you couldn't encourage a bit more? Besides if you really want to I can suggest ways for you to get me up and going," Izuku's perverted grin made an appearance as he openly stared at Katsuki's thick thighs. The blonde huffed looking away but he inched close and ultimately dropped himself in Izuku's lap. "Don't rush it, I want to do right by you. I can fool around and have fun but I'm not making love to you until you graduate and have the engagement ring on your finger." 

Katsuki looked at his right hand and wondered what kind of ring he would have there, it would have to be something that could withstand his quirk. Izuku watched his adorable thinking face while he ran his hands up and down his back soothingly before resting in the dip just before his ass. He then moved his hands to his thighs and slowly worked his way up before pushing his fingers into the shorts and sure enough, Katsuki was wearing panties. "I know damn well I didn't buy you panties."

"Ordered them online," Katsuki said as he hid his face in Izuku's neck. "Izu I wanna fool around." Bakugo was now panting in his neck as his arms clutched Izuku's shoulders to hang on as his hips started to grind into his boyfriend's crotch. Izuku grunted at the movement but didn't stop it. 

"Lemme see your panties baby," Izuku murmured as he pushed Katsuki away which prompted the blonde to pull his shorts off. Izuku gulped slightly at the mint green mesh that clearly showed his baby's aching erection and was hugging him so tightly. He pulled Katsuki back into his lap and allowed him to pull his joggers out of the way and started rubbing their cocks together. The friction of the fabric was delicious on both ends as both moved their hips to meet in the middle. 

"Izu, it feels good," Katsuki moaned as he ground down into Izuku who could feel the mess of precum Katsuki was leaking. "S'good, more I want more." 

Izuku let out a heavy breath as he gripped thick thighs and wrapped a hand around Katsuki's thin waist. Katsuki had to now fall into Izuku's harsh pleasure pace as they both frotted on each other in an effort to get release. Katsuki tilted his head back, his moans knocking against the walls as he felt the impending rush of dopamine that was about to hit him like a god damn truck. Izuku was similar all he had to do was look at Katsuki's starstruck face to know he had him where he wanted and the two released together. 

"Fuck!"

"Izuku awnh!" 

They both panted in each other's shoulders as they clung to each other tightly. Izuku whispered praises and Katsuki good only slur out how good Izuku felt against him. Izuku chuckled and wondered how out of it Katsuki was going to be 2 and a half years from now when they left high school. Izuku picked him up and got them to the bath where they sat recovering. Katsuki however was still feeling greedy as his hands came into contact with Izuku's cock under the water. 

"I love your cock, it's big, wide and so eager when I'm around," He started as he got that hazy lust look in his eyes. Izuku wanted to see where this was going. "On our first date when I got on my knees I didn't know what the fuck I was doing but it felt right to have it in my mouth. It was heavy and I got off on the feeling and taste of your cock in my mouth back at the dorms. I wanted to taste you on my tongue again." 

"Fucking Kami, you were just a freak in the waiting."

Katsuki shrugged as he got out of the bath and Izuku followed as he was made to sit on the bathtub edge. He got on his knees and looked up hungrily at Izuku. "I don't want anyone else's cock, I just want your cock," He started kissing it, running his tongue on the veins and generally getting it up. "I want to taste you again, I can't wait until you fuck me, my ass clenches whenever I think about it and my cock throbs wanting your mouth on it again." 

Katsuki was saying this with a seducing look on his face and those dirty words coming out of his mouth made Izuku's cock rise to attention. "Come on then, feel me on your tongue again, be a good cockslut and make me feel good."

Katsuki nodded and swallowed him without further talk. Izuku grunted as he could feel himself pressing in the back of the blonde's throat. The other had no gag reflex and Izuku knew he would abuse it later on down the line. Obscene slurps could be heard as Katsuki fell into that trance once again. Where Izuku's pleasure reigned over everything else in his life. He wanted to taste it again, Izuku's spunk. He wanted it to coat his taste buds so he could savor it. 

He wanted everything that had to do with Izuku. 

He was addicted.