Chapter 1

No one pov
Wednesday

It's a nice day at Paris after defeating hawkmoth meanwhile the girl ( Chloe and Marinette) was busy packing some stuff and clothes.

Audrey aka Chloe mom ask them if they want to live with her at New York and ofc they say yes especially Chloe because she get to spend some time with her mother.

They gonna go to New York tomorrow so Nino came to Bourgeois hotel to spend a night with Chloe so they can go to the airport together.

(8:45 pm)

Nino was cuddling with her girlfriend aka Chloe and Marinette just sitting there eating popcorn while wacthing Frozen 2 with them.

Marinette yawn "Im goin to sleep now lover bird, don't do anything stupid" Before Chloe get to say anything to Marinette, she shut her door meanwhile the love bird was blushing very hard.

In the morning
(By mr just a friend)

Marinette was awake at 6 am and that a regular thing for her now.

She goin to the kitchen and see Tikki and plagg (her kwami) was making coffee for her.

"Hey plagg and tikki" Marinette greet the tiny godness.

"hello kitten/muffin" Tikki and plagg say and the same time.

"Where is the other kwami ?" Marinette ask and tikki answer "They still sleeping like always. Do you want to make some treat for the kwamk muffin ?".

Marinette nod and go preparing some treat for the kwami and breakfast for her friend and Audrey.

In 7 am, marinette finished the treat and breakfast. She put all the treat next to the miraculous box so the kwami can eat and she put the breakfast at the table.

Marinette eat her breakfast before waking the other up and her menu was simple, it was honey pancake and milk.

Marinette pov

After I finished my breakfast,I wash my dishes and go wake Chloe and Nino.

The kwami was enjoying their treat while chatting same as Tikki and plagg.

When I open Chloe door, I see Chloe and Nino cuddling each other and of course I take some pictures for blackmail.

I shook Chloe not so hard so she can wake up.

"Oh morning mare-bug, what are you doin here ?" Chloe said in her sleepy tone.

"1st, today is the day that we go to new york. 2rd, I have prepared breakfast and take a look at this " I smirk and show Chloe the photo of her and Nino cuddling.