A New Club Member!!/ Gura the Gluttonus Shark Girl!!

It was Another Day at the Babysitter's Club and everyone was doing their own Thing with You and Kotaro Playing with some Blocks, Taka Was Playing with his Sword and Midori, Kirin was Brushing her Stuffed Giraffe, Takuma and Kazuma Were Drawing Pictures, and soon Usaida walks in with an Announcement!

Usaida: "Alright, Children and Y/n I have A Very Important Announcement!"

Y/n: "What is it Usaida?"

Usaida: "We Have A New student coming all of the ways From Sea Academy as A New student of the Elementary Division, Kindergarten and we're gonna have To take Care of her! She is A Shark girl Named Gawr Gura, and I really want you all to give her A Big Babysitter's Club Welcome!"

Y/n/Kids: "Right!/ Right.../ Ugh./ HIHI!"

Y/n: "When will she get here?"

Usaida: "Well she should be Here Now but-"

They then Jin's Voice and A Few other's in the Hallway!

Jin: "GIVE BACK OUR PIZZA YOU THIEF!"

Hitomi: "JIN BE NICE TO HER!

Ranka: "I LOVE RUNNING!"

Usaida: "I think that's Her."

Usaida Then steps his Foot out allowing The Shark Girl to trip over his foot and she fell face first with some Pizza in Her Mouth!

Gura: "Ow! Who did that!? That's A Jerk Move!"

Jin Then Picked her up by the collar of her Hoodie and Lifted her up to his face!

Jin: "Where is my Pizza you Overgrown Fish!?"

Gura: "You mean, Cartpillaged Fish, and I ate it! It was super Yummy!"

Jin then Began Choking her Homer Simpson Style as she was being strangled!

Jin: "WHY YOU LITTLE!! I'LL TEACH YOU TO MISSPELL WORDS AND TO EAT MY FREAKING PIZZA!!"

Gura: "Aaaagh! Ack! Ack! Aaaaaagh!"

Just then Hitomi wacks him over the Head with A Frying Pan and he Dropped Gura!

Jin: "AAH! What did I do!?"

Jin Owned count: 6!

Gura: "Yeah, That's right Scurry away from me! As I am the Great White Shark!"

Jin: "Wann be Turned into Shark Fin soup?"

Gura: "HA! If you were A Detective I would turn you into Soup! Now back off Fool!"

Jin: "WHY YOU LITTLE!"

Jin was then trying to Grab at her again as Hitomi and Ranka held him back Allowing her to enter The Babysitters clubroom without Notice!

Usaida: "So Your Gura?"

Gura: "Thaaaaaaaaaat's Right! Are You Udsaido?"

Usaida: "It's Usaida."

Gura: "Yeah, That's right I said Udsaido!"

Usaida: "Uh-Huh. Well, Okay Club Let's do the Name Train!"

They all then began clapping as they said the Student's Names!

Y/n: "Alright Guys, Here goes the Name Train!"

Everyone: "Here comes the Name Train! Choo-Choo! Kamitani Taka-Kun!"

Taka: "Here!"

Everyone: "Kumatsuka Kirin-Chan!"

Kirin: "Here!"

Everyone: "Mamikuza Takuma-Kun!"

Takuma: "Here!"

Everyone: "Mamikuza Kazuma-Kun!"

Kazuma: "Here..."

Everyone: "L/n Kotaro-Kun!"

Kotaro: "Ugh."

Everyone: "Sawatari Midori-Chan!"

Midori: "Uwaaah!"

Everyone: "Good. All of the Children of the Daycare room Are doing Great!"

Gura: "Wow, That is Cute. You got any Video Games here?"

She then Pulls out A Wii-U playing some Pokemon Sw/Sh and the Kids were Enamored with how freaking cool she is being A Big kid who can Play Video Games and act all cool and stuff!

Taka: "Wow, You are Cool!"

Kirin: "Yeah!"

Gura: "Thanks!"

Taka: "Now Please Tell Kirin that Withes Aren't real! Their Fake!"

Kirin: "Nuh-Uh I got A Real witch Wand! Watch!"

She then Pulls out A Twisted Stick with A Feather Tied to it with some Fishing string!"

Taka: "That's Fake!"

Kirin: "No It Isn't!"

Taka: "Well I have this picture of me with the Red Power Ranger! Look!"

He then Pulls out A Picture of him being held by the Red Mega Power Ranger with A Shocked Looked on his Face!

Taka/Kirin: "Well which one is Real!?"

Gura: "Well, Why can't they both be Real?"

Taka/Kirin: "...............?"

Takuma/Kuzama: "Can we Play your Game?/ Can we...?"

Kotaro then Pulls out A Coloring Page Picture and showed it off to her!

Kotaro: "Ugh."

Gura: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Y/n: "That's how I always Feel!!!"

Gura then felt A Nibbling Sensation on her Leg and she Looked down to see Midori who was Nomming on her leg with her Gummy Mouth!

Gura: "Oh, You Litte Beast!"

She then Picked Midori up with some Difficulty and placed her on her back giving the little Baby A Piggyback ride!

Y/n: "I can really see her fitting in here real fast!"

Usaida: "Heh, Yep."