Kid's Love Puppies!!/ The Cooking Club!!

Later that day after some Classes you were set to Babysitt some of the Kids including your little Brother as everyone was doing their own thing! Kotaro and Taka were both Playing Megazord Battle, Kirin was Playing with Her Stuffed Giraffe, Takuma and Kazuma were Drawing, and Your current bottle Feeding Midori some Delicious Formula!

Y/n: "There Ya Go Midori! That tastes good doesn't it?"

You then Patted her back and she could only burp in return as you put her down and she began To Crawl at top speed towards Kirin to play with her Stuffed Giraffe and you see That Usaida is still sleeping and You're still trying to keep your cool!

Y/n: 'Don't beat him awake... Just don't...'

Just then the Door Opened and you see this Tiny, Pink, Wolf Girl who was standing there Looking proud of herself as if she was on top of the world!

???: "Hello everyone! I'm Here!"

Taka: "Ranka-Chan!"

Kirin: "Ranka-Nee!"

Takuma/Kazuma: "Ranka-Chan!/ Ranka-Chan..."

Midori: "A Ta-Ta!"

They all then Tackled her to the ground (with Midori crawling over to her) and Kotaro was Just standing there Nervously as Ranka was Being Petted and she soon Spotted Kotaro!

Ranka: "Hi There! Are you New Here!"

Kotaro was Just Paralyzed as he paled and he started calling for you!

Kotaro: "Nii-Chan!"

You then ran over and Picked up Kotaro and greeted the Pink wolf Girl!

Y/n: "Hello There. May I ask who you are?"

Taka: "That's Ranka-Nee! She is the Best Big Sister Ever!"

Kirin: "Can we Please go and See the Cooking club Please Y/n-Kun!"

Takuma/Kazuma: "Please Y/n-Kun!/ Please..."

Midori: "Baa!"

Usaida then Gets up and puts his hand on your shoulder Startling you!

Usaida: "Sounds Like A Great Idea to me!"

Y/n: "AAAH! YOU SCARED ME!"

Usaida: "So What do you say Y/n-Kun?"

Y/n: "Hmmm... Kotaro what do you think? Would you like to go or Not?"

Kotaro: "Ugh."

He then Nods as you smiled!

Y/n: "I guess I'll take that as A Yes!"

Ranka: "Yay!! Just follow me!"

Usaida: "Alright Guys, we're going A Field Trap!"

Kids: "Yay!/ Yaa!"

They then got their stuff together and they began to walk down the Halls with all of the Animal students watching as the Kids were in their own Little World as they decided to make it into A Little Parade!