I Have to Keep Going

Hey Everyone, welcome to my first peter and Felicia fanfiction. I hope you guys enjoy reading it. I love the ps4 game, but I have to say my version of peter is going to be very depressed, so he doesn't quip all the time.

Warning there will be mentions of self-harm/ cutting, so please don't read this if you get triggered by these words.

Incoming Call From Mary Jane.

Peter blinked. he looked and saw that Mj was Calling, and he wasn't in the mood to talk, but he answered anyway.

" Hey MJ, I am just finishing up patrol do you need anything?"

"Hey, Pete, can you swing by my apartment? I wanna talk to you about something."

" Sure, I'll be there in a minute."

Peter Ends The Call.

Peter Started Swinging to Mj's apartment, but his mind drifted, and he thought about Aunt May. He's been having nightmares about her death, and he keeps wondering if he saved her instead of everyone else.

but, then he remembers that he had a responsibility to protect the city.

Still, he had to sacrifice his only mother figure in his life, tears started to swell in his eyes, and he tried to blink to stop them from falling.

Because mary jane can't see him like this; peter arrives at MJ's apartment through the window. He sees that she is sitting at the kitchen table and she has a suitcase packed. What The?

" Peter, sit down."

" What's going on, Mj?" Peter asked, confused.

" so do you remember the Symkaria piece I was talking about when you and silver sable were fighting hammerhead last week"

" Yeah, I remember. Is Robbie's letting you cover it?"

" Yeah, but if I accept this assignment, I'll have to go to Symkaira for a while."

" oh, okay, how long will you be gone?"

"I don't know yet, but I think I'll be back after the war is over."

Peter started thinking about what she was saying if she goes to symkaria. She can follow her dream, but I don't like the fact that she will be walking into a warzone; what if she gets captured, tortured, or killed? Jeez, Pete, you always have to jump to the worst-case scenarios; huh (ha) Peter laughed in his head at how negative his thought process was becoming.

Also, another reason, albeit a selfish one, is that I will miss her, and I need her. She's all I have left. But I need to show her that I trust her and stop being overprotective.

" I don't like the idea of you traveling to symkaria during a war, but I know how great of a reporter you are, and your the best  person, in my opinion, to help stop the war," Peter said

" Thanks, Pete; it means a lot to me that you trust me and support my decision even though I know it isn't gonna be easy for you to be by yourself, but I promise to call you every day."

" I'll always support you, MJ, no matter what."

" Oh, Peter," Mj kisses peter's Cheek.