𝘜𝘕𝘜𝘚

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━━━✶━━━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
we're actually platonic soulmates
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━━━✶━━━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

𝘈𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Korg, left! Left!" I scream game controller in my hand.

The words 'game over' flash across the tv screen and I throw the control, looking at the rock man in annoyance.

"I said left, dumbass, not right!" I shout at him and he frowns.

"I'm going to be honest. Your brother was a lot nicer" The alien tells me.

"Thor is a wuss" I scoff.

"Tell me about it" I hear Valkyrie's voice and I squeal, turning to the girl.

"There's my favourite Asgardian!" I coo and she grins, blowing me a kiss.

"To what do I owe the pleasure, my queen?" I ask jokingly and she rolls her eyes.

"There's something on the news I thought you might wanna see" She explains.

I frown in confusion, but pick up the remote and change the channel anyways. A man on the tv talks with authority as 'breaking news' appears at the bottom of the screen.

"Unrest, in the wake of recent events has left us vulnerable. Every day Americans feel it. While we love heroes who put their lives on the line to defend Earth, we also need a hero to defend this country. We need a real person who embodies America's greatest values. We need someone to inspire us again, someone who can be a symbol for all of us" The man explains.

"I don't like where this is going" I state and Valkyrie puts a hand on my shoudler.

"So, on behalf of the Department of Defence and our Commander in Chief, it is with great honour that we announce here today that the United States of America has a new hero. Join me in welcoming your new Captain America!" The man cheers.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me" I snap.

I watch in disgust as some guy walks onto the camera in a new suit similar to Steve's, holding the blonde's shield that was passed onto Sam. The guy smiles at the camera, holding the shield up like it's some kind of trophy and anger bubbles up inside me. He winks at the camera and I clench my fists, all the plants around the room shrivelling up dead.

"I'm going to kill him" I growl.

"Sam?" Valkyrie wonders.

"Him too" I add.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

I loudly slam my fist against the door, my whole body filled with rage. The door is opened and instead of seeing Sam, Sarah opens up.

"It's lovely to see you, Sarah" I greet the woman.

"What do you want, Aura?" She chuckles.

"Where is your bastard of a brother?" I ask curiously.

"Why are you looking for him?" She questions me.