𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 + 𝙐𝙉𝙍𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙏𝙀𝘿

Stolas types on the laptop and you set aside your drink. That bad feeling causes wave pools in your stomach and you wonder if you want to see whatever it is. What if it's bad? You already feel slightly betrayed by him telling Blitzø about the Mammon situation.

    And you're more or less hanging on a thread right now.

    "I've hated that lecherous rodent Valentino since the day he arrived in Hell and became an overlord.",Stolas begins and you're already rendered confused. What does Valentino have to do with this situation? "But as much as I hated him—I still do mind you—I did enjoy any and every movie of his I could get my hands on."

    The sound of lewd noises fills the air after he presses a key and when he turns the laptop to you, you immediately cover your eyes. "Woah!",you exclaim and laugh awkwardly,"S-Stolas I know our relationship has drastically changed lately but I think watching porn with you is a little much!"

   "No no this isn't for enjoyment! Look.",he gently pushes your hands down with one of his. With a hot face and an awkward feeling you reluctantly lower your hands at his touch. Looking to the screen you see Valentino and your jaw goes slack to see Striker beneath him.

   Covering your hand with your mouth your eyes take in and absorb the scene before you. Striker being treated like a toy by Valentine and the rattle-tailed imp crying and begging for it to stop.

   "Valentino sent me this one quite a while ago. Buuut I was never fond of sexual assault pornography. I'd rather not see someone forcefully taken.",he comments and your eyes watch the screen,"Even if it is fake."

    You flinch at the noises Striker makes and the way Valentino speaks to him. There's a pained expression on his features. Blood, sweat, and tears are everywhere, along with drool and spit. Looking at Striker's face you can recognize the empty eyes as he slowly gives up fighting. You've had those empty eyes of defeat before.

    There no way this video is anything but a rape put on video.

     "I found it while searching for another video in a beat of loneliness. There's other ones." Your eyes widen and Stolas nods while pulling the laptop away for a few moments. A heavy breath you didn't realize was stuck in your lungs is finally released when the laptop screen is pulled from your eyes. "There are fifteen more, all the same but with varying people. But they all follow the rape theme."

      And so Stolas clicks through fifteen more videos. It feels surreal watching each one, they're like gory crime scenes one just can't pull their eyes away from. Each one Striker is being used in the most obscene, humiliating, and torturous ways. Your heart has fallen into your chest and you feel like you can't breathe.

     Stolas jumps when you down the rest of the alcohol and you stand up from the stool, slamming your glass against the counter. He watches with confused and glowy eyes as you completely calmly pull a revolver from your waistband. "What are you doing?",he asks while watching you check the full chamber. You shut it with your palm and shove it back into your waistband.

    He flinches when you pull him down by his collar and kiss his cheek. Soft and brief but filling him with warmth nonetheless. "Thank you for helping me, Stolas. Truly." Stolas shakes his head gently in confusion as you turn and begin to leave.

    "W-Where are you going?",he asks while standing up. You continue walking and Stolas begins to follow you. "Y/N? Y/N!",he shouts after you but you don't listen you keep walking with determination in your steps and pure fury across your features.

You see nothing but red as you leave Stolas's estate. This is it. You think of everyone Valentino has hurt, from his own friends to your friends. Angel Dust has been in an eternal hell for over seventy years. He's begged you time and time again to not do anything—to not hurt Valentino or go after him in any way.