𝙏𝙒𝙊 +𝙁𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙑𝘼𝙇

The next day you enter the Harvest Moon Festival in a bit of a sour mood. Not only from Striker and yesterdays events but because you hated being in the Wrath Ring. It's always so loud and violent—the violence you didn't mind but the loudness was head pounding. Especially with such a big holiday like the Harvest Moon Festival.

Still Octavia was probably already in a sour mood (as she always was) so you try to brighten up a bit for her. Following the gang through the crowds you all eventually squeeze through to the front where the stage is held. A banner hangs up written in red reading HARVEST MOON FESTIVAL. You're about seventy percent sure it's written in blood by the splattering and messy writing.

The notorious Wally Wackford begins to give an introduction the festival as the citizens of the Wrath Ring gather around in a large crowd. You don't both listening, your eyes instead shifting to the Goetian Prince and his daughter sitting beneath a shade providing tent. Octavia looks absolutely miserable as her glowy eyes look around.

You feel a bit of sympathy for her while sighing softly. She pulls her beanie down to cover her face when Stolas rudely grabs the mic from the business imp and begins an introduction to the Pain Games. Looking to Millie you both exchange a look of worry considering Moxxie plans on competing in the games with Blitzø and Striker.

Listening to Stolas your negative feelings about him worsen as he speaks to the Wrath imps with condescension, a self-righteous smile on his beak. Your eyes waver around to notice the imps must not be the biggest fan of the prince either. A soft snort leaves your nose while turning your attention back.

"...yoo-hoo Blitzy~",Stolas finishes off his ushering to the Pain Games. He smiles frivolously while giving a flirtatious wave, his fingers wiggling. Hearing Blitzø curse softly beside you you scowl at the owl royalty. If there's one thing you hate it's your friends being disregarded or treated like toys. That's all Blitzø is to Stolas.

Some toy to play with every full moon and constantly harass every day before and after that. It makes you upset because it doesn't help Blitzø and his belief that no one truly loves him. Stolas sets his development back every time they do their little exchange for the book and the fact that you can see it in Blitzø every time makes you hurt.

And the pompous asshole doesn't care, as long as he gets his dick wet then what does it matter what Blitzø feels?

You give good lucks to Blitzø and Moxxie before heading off to the bleachers with a sour Millie. Honestly the Pain Games seem like so much fun and you wanted to compete but instead you decided to play moral support for Millie. Such a shame her parents won't let her play but then again it's much safer for everyone else.

"This is silly...",Millie grumbles while sitting down beside you. She huffs out while crossing her arms over her small chest and pouting. You can't help but smile and nudge her at her childish attitude.

"Aw, c'mon Millie at least we can supp—oooh fuck...",you trail off when you look back to the game and see Moxxie fall into a puddle of mud.

It really doesn't get much better from there.

Blitzø breezes through each challenge and game with Striker head to head with him. Moxxie continuously suffers immensely from each game and challenge. So much so Millie grabs your hand and covers her eyes with them while shaking her head. "Ah shit I can't watch, Y/N...",she mumbles while holding onto your hand tightly over her eyes.

A buzz in your back pocket draws your attention away from the games momentarily. Using the hand that Millie isn't using to cover her eyes you pull out your phone.