𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 + 𝙉𝙊𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙇𝘾𝙔

"Loona I'm fine." You are seriously growing tired of telling everyone you're fine. But Loona must be double worried than your fellow workers considering her closeness to Octavia is immense. One person she cared about was nearly shot and another was actually shot. She whines as she hugs you tightly, a bit too tightly.

     It's growing a bit painful so you're thankful when she finally let's go. "You fucking idiot, why would you jump in front of that horny fucker!",she shouts while smacking you upside the head. You wince then laugh while rubbing the back of your head. Can everyone stop calling me a fucking idiot...like come up with something else...

     "That hurt, Loona damn...",you smile at her as she crosses her arms over her chest tightly. The hellhound is all huffy as she stares at you in silence for a few moments. Smiling softly you punch her shoulder and crinkle your nose a bit. "Come on don't go all softie on me Loona. I'm okay."

     She huffs out with an eye roll and offers a bit of a smile. "Fine, come on Blitzø is with a client already. He wanted to wait until you came." Entering the sketchy ass building with Loona you breathe out deeply. As she leads you to Blitzø's office you sigh again.

     Truth be told you're happy to be back in some sense of normalcy but damn can these humans not wait a second to kill whoever the Hell they want dead in the living world? But you are grateful that Blitzø is being somewhat an equal business partner in waiting for you to arrive before giving the spill.

     Eventually it's only you walking towards Blitzø's office, the building is quiet aside from the noises of traffic outside and the sound of your heeled boots clicking against the dirty ground. It smells of mothballs and despair, the air stale and a bit stuffy.

     After yesterdays events with Stolas you're a bit drained to say the least so you hope whatever this client wants done is something simply. You hope its taking out a baby or something since they can't really resist. Not to mention your body is still sore but at least you don't have to wear those uncomfortable bandages anymore.

     Entering the office Blitzø looks to you but you look to the demon leaning against the wall. You crinkle your nose while shutting the door behind you and walking towards Blitzø's desk. The demon reeks of the living world and life so the man must have died recently. These humans sure do move fast.

     "Ah here she is! This is Y/N, my partner!",Blitzø exclaims as you lean against the front of his desk. Your arms cross over your chest in a loose manner, eyes dragging up and down the demon.

     He's a cyclops demon, he stands tall with a lanky build. A single green eye rests on his carved face and his yellowish blonde hair is messy atop his head, his skin is a sickly shade of vomit green. His eye narrows at you slightly as he stands up and walks toward you.

     You tilt your head a bit. If there was anything you were dead serious about, it's your job. So with a soft sigh you look to his eyes and cross one ankle over the other. "Tell us what you want done, we don't like wasting time here. Also no offense but you reek of human, did you just die?"

     "I'm Rick, and no. I don't fuckin' know why but the human stench seems to stick on me no matter what I do.",he crinkles his upturned nose before sighing. His voice is gruff and raspy, he sounds illterate and as if he must not be the most intelligent tool in the shed. If you're correct about your human knowledge he has a british accent.

     "Ohh alright, yeah I was curious about that shit too.",Blitzø says with a big smile on his face,"So what can we do for you Rick!"

     Rick stands up straighter and runs a hand through his blonde hair. "I want you to kill my daughter for me. She's the cunt that got me here.",his voice is bitter and full of complete hatred. Your brows raise a bit at his request.