Let's all go to deadly quests again

Lucy's POV     

Lukaren De Quineda Loth Azimbol the VI. I preferred Lucy. The visions, the creatures, the nightmares. I was afraid to even sleep now. I got up and went out to get some fresh air. I tried to take my mind  of these things. I thought of a sunny field, a covey of birds, then the place burned and the birds died. Seriously brain, for real? 

Then I sensed something. I felt gravitated towards a door, yes, a door open. Inside, I saw Rick, wait, what in the seven worlds and infinite dimensions was he doing here? Oh no! It was the box of.............. I summoned a spark and hit his hands. He came back to his senses and ran out.  I was about to got out when I heard the voice I had hoped to never hear again. 

" Daugh.....terrrrrr, freeeeeeee meeeeeeeeee. Fulfillllll yourrrrrr purpossssssssssss." My body started losing its control. Then I remembered all my training, my friends, my family. Control Lucy, I ran after Rick and what a coincidence, he saw my scar(yeah, why not). I covered it and ran, back to my room, back in the dark.........

Rick's POV

I wouldn't last any longer like this. I was about to die. Adam was coming at me to strike the death blow. I was a goner. 

" And you lose again skinbag! You won't survive a night like this!! Kids these days! Back in my time............." And he again wandered off comparing his time with now along with more than routinely disrespecting me. He was Xavier, our combat trainer and this was my training, getting beat up. Even little Max did a number on me. But well lucky for me, I knew how to fight, I had been doing this for years. I may get beaten up but I never surrendered, I never gave up. 

I went back to my room, and began to read A short handbook to magical creatures, and it was about a thousand pages. Short, seriously?  

At noon, we were all called by Madam Pruice. She was conversating with Lucy in a soft voice when I came in. After followed Adam {who creepily emerged out of nowhere from the shadows}, and Edward {eating something as usual}. She began, 

"The time is here for all of you to begin your quest. The fate of the world depends on you all, a bunch of kids, si le destin l'a décidé alors qui sommes-nous pour différer"

"You have to go to Agra, in India to the immense mausoleum of white marble, The Taj Mahal, and hope that you come back alive"(heavy sarcasm)". You will have to go by an aeroplane, because you don't have enough magic for that and also we have some international magical treaties to obey. So come on! Lets get going!

We all were given some time to pack, I did not have much luggage, I just packed the  not so short guide to magical creatures and a pair of clothes given to me here. 

Far away somewhere, 

"Ah, yes, so this is power, true power..." the shadows revealed Marcus Aurelis. The sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun, The pale cresent moon shine like a claw in the night sky. But darkness surrounded the man, in melancholy circle where all noise and life ceased to stop.

"Don't forgettttt your true puposessssssss, Gather your forcesssssss. Freeeeeee meeeeeeeee....... ....... "

"But how was that boy able to wield my blade. You know its enchantments. If he is able to wield it than ...... than who is he, who the blade deemed to be worthy."

"Its funny you don't recognise him Marcussssss Aurelisssssss, you know him very welllllllll"

Rick's POV

I wanted to scream. Seriously. Loudly. We were in a train from Delhi to Agra. And there was a snake lady sitting rightly on my front seat. And the fun fact? Nobody...... Literally nobody noticed her. I whispered to Lucy, there is a snake lady here!!!" 

"Ah yes, you have the Vision now, we made the rune on you while you were healing. Wait till we get back to new york to the show of Magnus warlock."

That diverted my mind to the thought that which more runes have I been marked with.

I glanced again at the snake lady, but this time she was looking at me and her pupils were black, pitch black, then she hissed loudly and jumped at Lucy. She cried. Then the snake lady said in a hysteric double voice,

"YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM YOUR PURPOSE DAUGHTER! RISE, RISE AND EMBRACE YOUR TRUE POWERRRRRRR! I AM COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!" Then the lady screamed in a single voice,the black in her eyes disappeared and she burst apart. Remains of her fell all over the place. 

Lucy was agape in horror. She was holding her hand in the place where the mark was. Simon let out an ew sound regardless of being the person who is a half furry beast. I wanted to scream, "told ya! MWHAHAHAHHA" but I controlled myself. Then the train let out a long whistle and we had arrived.

We took an auto to Taj Mahal. Lucy was still shaken. Edward was trying to talk to her and get her mind off things. I looked at the Taj Mahal with the river Yamuna flowing on one side. The Taj was made of marble. It was shining in the incoming light. 

"Beautiful, isn't it?" A voice behind me said. My heart nearly fell out of my mouth.  I hate surprises. When I was young, Simon gave me a box on my birthday. When I opened it a swarm of honeybees came out and he yelled. "Surprise,!!!!! MWHAHAHAHA. That's for letting the snakes on me on my birthday."

Its was Adam. Fully cloaked and every inch of his body covered like a mummy and anti glare sunglasses.

Fun fact: There are hundreds of rooms still undiscovered in the Taj Mahal and the government has prohibited anyone from looking for them. It also has cemented the passageway leading to the hidden rooms.  Coincidence? I think not!

We stealthily roamed around inside the Taj Mahal. Then we came in front of a blocked passageway. Lucy took out her wand and spoke," revelare".

Runes began to appear. Adam read in his cold voice:- 

"Beware all who pass by, 

seeking the power to control the when

ex nihilo omnia

non semper creditis quod vidisti"

"This thing all things devours:

Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;

Gnaws iron, bites steel;

Grinds hard stones to meal;

Slays king, ruins town,

And beats high mountain down."

What is it with people nowadays, can't you just tell things straightaway?

A riddle, why not!