And he took it personally...

And then the two parties clashed... 

I hid behind a fallen boulder. Lucy and Madam Pruice casted spells in the form of runes which exploded in the monsters' faces.

Simon (who was surprisingly healed) transmogrified into a werewolf again and crushed the incoming waves of the monsters to pieces.

Edward swung his blade at the monsters, slashing them to pieces and Adam used his super speed and strength to kill them.

While I did ... nothing.

Yes reader. I felt bad. I was no coward. Even if there wasn't any chance of winning, I would always try (3 cheers for Rick, Hip Hip Hooray!). I looked to my left and saw Edward fighting a monster waayy bigger than him. He was getting overpowered and there wasn't anybody around to help him. I grabbed a stone on the ground and threw it at a monster. The monster turned to look at me and while he was distracted, Edward sliced him to bits. (The knight in shining armour - Rick)

I threw a second stone to help Lucy, but it accidently hit her instead. IN MY DEFENSE, THEY WERE MOVING PRETTY QUICKLY!

Lucy staggered. The stone must've hurt. The werewolf she was fighting saw her stagger and was ready to finish her off.
'Oh no. What should I do?! All the others were on the other side!'
I took a blade lying on the ground, ran to the werewolf and stabbed it in his chest. But...it did nothing. The werewolf just took it out like it was just a splinter. Suddenly, a rune appeared on his face and he burst into smithereens.

I turned to see Lucy pointing her wand where the werewolf once stood. She had a big bruise on her head (sorry Lucy).

"Only silver or magic kills werewolves. And aim better, Hawkeye." Lucy said and passed me a dagger which was probably made of silver. I swear her sarcasm is sharper than any blade.

I turned to fight another werewolf and tried to stab him. But before I could reach him, he swatted me away like a fly. I was slammed on the sidewall. It was... horribly painful.

He ran towards me. Thankfully Adam arrived just in time and cut his leg. When he turned around to fight Adam, I jumped and stabbed him with the silver blade two-three times, just to be sure. It transformed into a man again and died.

Out of nowhere, the incoming crowd parted and some weird creatures entered the war zone. They were pretty tall 1and had only one eye.

"Cyclops?!" Lucy said, "How could they control Cyclops?! That must be some real dark magic."

I was nearly killed by a werewolf.... And now came Cyclops, who were about three times the size of werewolves. Goodbye world.

A laugh echoed through the walls.

"You seriously hope to battle me? When will you understand that you are hopelessly outnumbered... And wait, you brought a puny little mortal to fight with you? *chuckles* Wow. And here I thought you were gifted with knowledge. I WILL RISE AGAIN"

I couldn't bear this. Dear readers, I have a lot of self respect. Do anything, hurt me, kill me, but don't you dare insult me.

So I yelled (like an idiot),
"Who are you calling puny, you dumb-chicken-hiding-behind-the-walls. You call that an army? That is a bunch of kitties and you are their little mouse leader too afraid to come out of his rathole."

And he took it personally................

 Lucy and Edward looked at me in amazement and horror. Black waves formed in the center of the room to reveal a man.

"Marcus." Madam Pruice said bitterly.

"Bring me the mortal's head." Marcus said to the monsters accompanying him.

It was totally a good time to freak out but I was a man, brave and courageous...

Okay I was terrified. WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT MY HEAD! PRIVACY PLEASE!!!

The monsters surrounded me.

One said, "Poor puny mortal."

Others said, "No one to save him. Aww how sad."

"What are ya gonna do? Cry in front of mommy?"

That was it. An insult was bad enough, but one coming from monsters. It was the last straw. The others were too busy fighting the crowd. No one insults me. And no one insults my parents. I felt myself erupt and I plunged towards the monsters. I hit a monster and his face burst in a flame. I was, quite literally, on fire.

Wait, I was on fire. My hands were two big fireballs but I didn't feel any pain.

I always knew I was hot, but this is too much. Wow.

The monsters gaped at my hot form. I made a new fireball and hit a werewolf. He staggered and while I took the silver blade and finished him off.

Simon was looking shockingly at me.

Then I turned to Marcus and said,

"Hey buddy! You're going down?"

I half-expected him to be terrified. But he just laughed.

He waved his hands in the air and a blade appeared. Runes glowed in the blade and it made a sizzling sound.

I ran towards him and hit him with a fireball. He wafted the fireball away with his blade and punched me so hard I fell 20 meters away.

Ow.

My ego got hurt more than me

He then ran towards me and thrusted his blade forward. I dodged out of the way and attempted to hit him with another fireball. He just broke it again and attempted to jab me with his blade. It passed through my hand like it was air.

I staggered and clutched my bleeding hand (which HURT LIKE HELL). He laughed.

"Go back crying to your mommy." he jeered.

That was the end of my anger control. No one says anything to my mother.

I threw a fireball at him. This time at his blade. His blade fell a few feet away and I ran to the blade as fast as I could.

He tried to stop me and attempted to punch me. I dodged swiftly and picked up the blade. Marcus just laughed.

"Wait!" Lucy cried.
"Whoever touches that blade apart from him burns to his bone!!"

Too late. I had already picked the blade up in my rage. Lucy gaped in horror and Marcus kept laughing maniacally.

Shit-