Touch Down To My Heart ~ 7

~Kei POV~

He sat down next to me on the couch and asked what we should start with.

I looked at him." I dont know I guess we could start with math."

"Okay that's fine with me" he looked at me and smiled. That smile made me have a feeling that I couldnt describe.

He took out his book and flipped to the page where our homework and lesson were.

"Okay so do you know what we are doing in class at all." He asked looking at me.

"Uhhhhh no not really." I said rubbing the back of my neck. I never really pay attention in school cause it is just a waste of my time.

He looked at me a laughed and said" Really?"

"Yes it's just boring." I looked at him in the eyes. Our eyes locked and we just stared at each other for a while until I scooted closer to him. I put my arm around his waist and kissed him.

I broke the kiss first." I'm so sorry I dont know what came over me." He had a shocked impression on his face.

"Its okay let's just get started alright?" He turned away from me and back to the book.

"Yeah" I turn to the book.

We did the homework and we start putting stuff away. It was already almost midnight.

"I better get going" he said to me. While finished putting his stuff away.

"You could stay the night." I tell him and look at him. Hes looking at me also. "If you want I mean I'm not gonna force you."

"I'd love to, just let me call my mom real quick." He starts walking out of my room.

I cant believe I kissed him. He looked so adorable, I think I might be gay. I started to take my shirt off to change into my pajamas while waiting for Myika.

Myika walked back into the room. "My mom said that I could stay the night." He stops in his tracks and dropped his phone, looked at my body up and down.

I smirk. "SORRY!!" He turned around and I put my pajama shirt on quickly.

"You can turn around now." He turns around slowly making sure I wasn't lying.

He was fully turned around. "Do you have any extra clothes I could borrow?"

I walk over to my dresser." I do but they might be a little to big for you." I pull out a t-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts.

I walk over to him and hand him the clothes. "Thanks." He says and looks up at me.

"Yeah it's not a big deal. The bathroom is the first door on the right." He nods his head and turns away and walks out.

I sit on the end of my bed and scroll threw some socials. I hear him walk back in. God did he look cute in my clothes.

"Were do you want me to sleep." He looked around then met my eyes.

I snapped back to reality. "Uh you can sleep on my bed if you want."

"Are you sure?" He walked closer to me.

"Yeah I mean I can just sleep on the floor." I looked at him when he sat down next to me. He seemed a little nervous.

"Orrrr." He looked hesitant about what he was going to say." You could sleep." He paused and fiddled with the hem of my shirt that he was wearing. "With me." He looked at me. "Only if your comfortable with it that is."

I looked into his eyes again. They are like a magnet. Brown dreamy magnets.

"Okay" I say then slide under the covers. He does the same.

"Goodnight Kei." He turns away from me.

"Night Myika" I love his voice. I drifted off to sleep thinking about him and just him in general.

I woke up with Myika's head on my chest. He looked so cute with his kinda curly hair that had some blonde streaks in it.