Touch Down To My Heart ~ 4

~ Myika POV ~

I walk into the house smiling after Kei dropped me off. I already knew my dad was home because it was already 8 PM. I try to quietly walk upstairs to my room but the floor squeaked.

"Honey are you home?" I heard my moms voice ask probably from the kitchen.

"Yes mom I am home" I didnt really want to talk to anyone. I had a fantastic day besides from the indecent that happened in my dads office. I walk to the kitchen.

"Come eat Myika." She said.

"Sorry mom I already ate." I said in a soft voice.

"Oh" that's all she said. Before I walked up to my room.

I went to take a shower and got into boxers and headed to bed.

~~~~Time skip: Morning~~~~

"Morning mom" I say walking down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning sweetie." She walks over and places a kiss on my head. "I'm sorry but I have to head to work. Make sure to eat something."

I watch her walk out the door and hear her start her car. I sigh, what should I eat. I'm not really an expert in cooking so I just grab a bowl and a cereal box.

My father walks into the kitchen and walks to the coffee machine. I dont care if he doesnt acknowledge me.

I finish eating and wait for my father to take me to school.

We head to school. The ride was silent, and when I mean silent I mean it. You could hear a pen drop.

We parked in the staff side of the parking lot. I get out of the car, grab my stuff and head toward the school.

I walk down the hallway almost to my locker. I turn the corner and bump into something or someone. All I know that it was hard and hurt my nose.

I take a step back and rub my nose, then I look up and I see Kei standing there.

"Sorry Myika didnt see you there." He rubs the back of his neck.

"It's okay it was my fault I wasn't looking." I look him in the eyes and give a small smile.

He smiles back. I started to walk away when he grabbed my arm. "What time should we do the tutoring?"

"Want to do it after your practice?" I mean what other time do we have I mean we could do it in the morning but I dont want to wake up earlier that I have to.

"That works with me. See you around Myika." He smiles and turns away.

I make it to my locker, I do my combination and notice that there is a sticky note in there. I dont remember having a sticky note, so I pick it up and it has a phone number and writing on it.

'Here's my number so if you cant make it or something then just text me'
                 -Kei ♥️

I felt a smile creep onto my face. I put the sticky note on the back of my phone so I remember to put it in my phone, in home room. I put all my other things in there and grab the stuff I needed. I headed toward my home room.

~~~~Time skip: Lunch~~~~

I walk into the cafeteria and head to the lunch line to grab some food. I did really have any friends but my best friend, Kyle. Kyle has been my friend since I was in middle school.

I was heading toward my table when I heard someone call my name.

"Myika" it was Kei.

"Yes?" I was confused because he never talks to me especially in front of people.

"I was wondering if you would want to sit with me and my friends." He said and gave a smile that flashed a little bit of his teeth.

"I was going to go sit with my friend." I said pointing over to where Kyle was.

"Well then have him sit with us also."

"I'll ask him and if he wants to then I'll come over there." I said then turned and walked toward Kyle.

"Hey Kyle." I said once I got to our table.

"Hey Myika, what was Kei talking to you about?" He was giving me a smirk.

"He was wondering if we wanted to sit with him." I looked over my shoulder and looked at Kei and he was looking at me.

"I'm down if you are" I thought that he wouldn't want to.

Then I agreed and we walked over to the table where Kei was sitting, with a girl that was clinged to him.

I dont know why but my heart hurt when I saw that.