Touch Down To My Heart ~ 6

A/N

IM BACK SO HERES YOUR NEW PART!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

~Myika POV~

We arrived at Wattdonalds. Kei and I got out of the car and headed inside.

I order chicken nuggets Kei got Big Watt. We sat at a table in the corner and waited for our food to come out.

We saw some kids that went to our school there. One of the dudes looked mad and was glaring at Kei.

We were at our table when the dude walked up to us.

"Can I help you Joshua." Kei asked, I looked at him with a confused look on my face. He just shrugged his shoulders and looked back at the kid, Joshua.

A girl walks in and spots us and starts walking up to us.

"Hey Joshuaaa~~~" she said while pushing some hair behind her ear(like deby ryan).

I thought that he would talk to her and stuff but then the unexpected happened.

He punched Kei in the face. I let out a gasp. Kei didnt fall to the floor though he looked at Joshua and punched him twice as hard. That caused Joshua to fall back words and with that Kei grabbed my hand and ran out of Wattdonalds.

We get to his car and he is already in the drivers seat and I quickly get into the passenger seat.

He speeds away and this is my chance to ask him.

"What was that all about?" I asked and I was still in shocked. He had blood running down his face still.

"That's Joshua, he was going to be the schools quarterback this year but I got the position. Hes just angry that I 'stole' it from him." He glanced at me. We just arrived to his house. Not gonna lie but it was a good looking house.

"Oh" is all I can manage to say. We get out of the car and head inside. This is my first time every being at his house, and anyone's house besides my own and Kyle's.

"This is a nice house." I say and look at him.

"Thanks." He starts walking away.

I follow him. He still hasn't done anything about his face so I grab his arm and pull him back to make him look at me.

His eyes are a hazel color and has light freckles over his nose.

"Why'd you grab my arm?" He asked snapping me put of my thoughts.

I pull him over to the kitchen which was near by "Stay here." I walk over to the sink and look threw the draws to find a towel. I find some a couple minutes later.

I get the towel wet and I walk back over to Kei , who was standing there with a confused expression on his face. I try not to put pressure on the spot where he got hit. I wipe the blood off.

"Do you have any ziploc bags?" I looked at him and asked.

"Yeah next to the oven in the drawer on the right." I nod my head and walk to the oven and open the draw, grabbed out a ziploc bag. I walk over to the refrigerator and put ice in the bag.

I walk back over to where Kei stood on his phone, and in the same place that I left him at.

I place the bag of ice over his nose, and he flinches a little.

I hold the bag on his nose while I text my mom that I won't be home until later.

I finish texting her and I put my phone away. I look up at him and he is looking at me. We hold that gaze for a little while before I speak up.

"We should probably start your tutoring." I looked away and removed the ice bag from his face.

He was still looking at me." Yeah we should probably start doing that." He moved and I grabbed my bag and followed.

We walked upstairs to his room and he flipped on his bed. I laughed a little.

He turns over and sits up. He looks at me and pats the spot next to him. I walk over and sit on the bed.

"What should we start with?" I asked.