Chapter 4 :o

A/N: This is a bit late, but I've finally got round to uploading! Some of the things on the list have actually happened to me this time round. Read and enjoy the evident creepiness!! :D Remember to vote or comment if you've done anything on the list or have any suggestions :3 Dedicated to 'harryplusm' for reading :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

41.) Walk up the same street ten times, if the people in the houses look at you weird, just tell them you really like their gardens.

42.) Sit by a random person in the canteen and chew on your food really slowly, in a creepy manor. Watch to see how long it takes for the table to vacate.

43.) Knock on somebody's car window. When they roll their window down, smile and ask them in a funny accent, how much it would cost to buy the car off them, today.

44.) Try to do cartwheels in somebody's front garden and when they come out to ask you what you're doing, claim you're training for the Olympics.

45.) Stare at somebody for a whole 5 minutes, only blinking when they look away. Go on, I dare you :D

46.) Pretend to be on drugs and walk down the street bumping into things as you go, only to get up and wave at anybody who sees you.

47.) Keep laughing to yourself when someone walks past you. One note though, run off if they try to beat you up.

48.) Just randomly start dancing in the middle of a conversation. Clap your hands if you aren't getting enough attention.

49.) Pop up in front of two people who are talking and ask them if they know what your name is. Claim that you must have forgotten it.

50.) Go up to someone and say in a really awestruck voice that you want to be just like them. Keep following them until they tell you to leave.

51.) Sit in your window making cross-eyes at everyone who looks up at you or notices that you're there.

52.) Go up to a random person on the street and pretend that you're their long-lost child that they never knew they had.

53.) Go into a shop and ask the prices of almost everything on the shelves. Write it all down in a notebook and when you've finished, ask the store-worker how much the shop costs. Before getting an answer, just walk out without buying anything.

54.) Yell at a random person in school or work that they're robbed you and made you bankrupt. Burst into tears to make people believe you.

55.) Phone up a pizza place and order a heap of food for a house that isn't occupied. Remember the funny voices and the addition of using a telephone box, just in case.

56.) Burst into tears and point at a random person, yelling 'You killed my gerbil!!!' If they try to make a quick exit remember to remind them that you have a team of lawyers helping you with your case.

57.) Ask a random person to marry you, and when they say no, just smile creepily and walk away.

58.) Walk with a fake limp and grab a hold on random people's arms claiming you 'can't walk without support'.

59.) Walk into the swimming baths and ask for a wash, because you haven't had one for 300 years.

60.) Pretend to speak a different language and when the person gives you a strange look run away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I just realised that this is the first update of 2013! Happy new year everyone! Yay!!!! *mild spazz attack* Remember to vote, comment and tell me if you've attempted any of the above, or had any of that happen to you. Feedback and suggestions are always welcome! :D

~Blossom.