O N E

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐

I love you,

since the beginning.

└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

.

.

.

Colourful blasts of fireworks exploded in the air, releasing the most beautiful scenery up in the night sky. Like a flower blooming from its bud, forming into a full-on flower that blossomed prettily.

It was supposedly twelve in the morning now, midnight. However, despite the late time, almost everyone, kids, the elderly, families, friends, couples, gathered outside their houses to look up, and gaze at the ongoing fireworks. It was to remind them, that it was time for a new beginning.

You stood under the streetlight, the only light source that you had near you. Your hands were full with your newly bought books for the new year, filled with brand new possibilities.

Maybe, this year wouldn't be that bad.

────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ──────

Apparently, you passed your last test with flying colours, which caused your grades to shoot up. That was how you ended up from Class - 5 to Class - 6. Though you did feel bad for your fellow past classmates who had to stay back, there wasn't time to think about that, right?

Now, you stood stiffly in front of the door that would take you to the other universe! Haha, what a clown you were. Maybe you would work better as a clown than a student. Seriously, why did you even become a student again?

"Okay, Y/N. Time to open this door and then be the queen bitch you are," You reached out your hand, prepared to slide open the door. Then, your mind decided to betray you by throwing a bag of thoughts that made you doubt yourself.

But what if you accidentally face-planted to the floor? What if you embarrassed yourself in front of many smart students that would laugh at you for being dumb? WHAT IF YOU END UP DESTROYING YOUR CHANCE WITH A HOT GUY?