T H R E E

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐

I love you,

because of your everlasting kindness.

└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

.

.

.

Stretching her muscles, Mitsuri groaned in relief. Finally, a long day full of classes finally ended when the bell rang. In fact, everyone was exhausted from hearing the teacher explaining about... Wait, what was the teacher even teaching anyways?

"Atoms, atoms, atoms. I would like to be a tombstone instead."

"Shut up, Y/N. This is what you say all the time but you end up getting the highest marks in class!" Mitsuri lightly slapped your head, giving you a mini wake-up call which was... Technically useless for you.

Oikawa's head perked up at the mention of someone getting the highest marks. Not that he was thinking you to be dumb, but the highest marks in class? Nope, Oikawa wasn't the top of the class but was there really someone even smarter than the top student?

"Y/N-chan~" The brunet skipped in front of your desk, hands on each side of the table. He had no idea why, but your first name just rolled off his tongue without a second thought.

At the sight of your aghast expression, Oikawa's mind recalled the events that occurred several days ago. When you yelled out that you were scared of him. You weren't crept out by him now, right?

He wasn't a monster, he was just a normal attractive third-year with many many maaaany fangirls.

In reality, you weren't scared of him. More like you were scared of your classmates' reactions since you knew Oikawa was a popular boy. From all the movies you watched before, most of the popular guys had hardcore fangirls aka fangirls-who-would-kill-themselves-just-for-you. Wouldn't that be stressful for the popular people? Though, in your opinion, some were true jerks.

But Oikawa wasn't a jerk, from what you knew.