11 - I bottom

So, Nico did end up paying, which did piss me off but I couldn't argue with him, especially after what that fucker did. He kept constantly sliding his hand up and down his glass. Would reach his arm underneath the table and rub my knee. And also, how could I possibly forget all the looks he was giving me tonight? That's why we're currently driving back to his house.

"I think I need a shower." Nico said, his hand moving up my thigh while he was driving. I was biting the inside of my cheek, trying to control the amount of blood going straight to my dick.

"Yeah? Why do you say that?" I ask, silently praying he doesn't know that this is torture, especially seeing how those pants curved his ass perfectly.

"I just need to cool off before I do something I regret." He said, giving me a glance. "Especially with how much you're squirming under me right now."

"I think that cool off goes for both of us." I muttered and I saw him smirk.

"Exactly why you're joining me. Parents are gone for the night and tomorrow. House all to ourselves."

"How much longer?" I asked, adjusting in my seat.

"However long it takes us to get up the stairs." He said, parking the car.

It took us five minutes. We got inside the house in less than a minute but I was instantly pressed against a wall with lips attached to mine. I felt needy hands start to unbutton my shirt as Nico's mouth moved towards my jaw and down to my neck where he continued to kiss harder, definitely leaving hickies. "Shower, now, please." I gasped out, my eyes squeezing shut. I'm painfully hard and I just need him to touch me.

"Needy, I like it." He said, pulling away and the smirk on his face made my legs dip. He lifted me up and managed to carry me upstairs. He had no problem getting us to the shower along with undressing me. He was even more sexy completely naked, and definitely not small. My view was quickly taken from me as he pushed me against the wall, the shower already on. This mother fucker has a porn star shower.

"Fuck, I want you so bad." I said, using my hands to push his head more into mine. I ran my hand through his hair and slightly pulled at it, causing a low moan to come from his throat. I smirked and he raised an eyebrow.

"Don't even think you have a chance." He told me before connecting our lips again. He easily gained dominance but I couldn't care, I needed him badly. "Ever fingered yourself before?"

"A couple times." I said, making him raise an eyebrow at me.

"This is gonna be a little different." I felt one of the hands on my waist snake down and grab my ass, making me moan. "Fuck, I'm gonna make you do that a lot."

"Please just do something." I begged. I hate that I did but this boner was getting uncomfortable, especially being pressed up against his as he continued to roll his hips.

"Just because you asked so nicely." He said and I felt him shut off the water. He picked me up again and brought me out to his bed. He threw me down. "Flip over, hands and knees." I quickly obeyed and went into doggy. "Just relax, Perce." I took a deep breath as I heard a cap open and then a cool liquid against my ass hole.

"Fuck." I gasped out as I felt it go in. I missed this feeling a lot. He started to move his finger in and out, bending it until I squirmed and moaned.

"Here?" He asked teasingly, rubbing his finger over my prostate again.

Nico fingered me up to four but pulled them out before I could cum just from them. "Please Nico, I need to feel you inside me, please." I begged him, not caring how desperate I sounded.

"God I love hearing you beg Jackson." He said. I heard a wrapped tear before I felt something larger at my entrance. "Relax, this might hurt." I relaxed my body as I felt him push in. The pain quickly turned to pressure. My gasps turned into the moans, matching the ones coming from him. "Tell me when."

"Move, please." I gasped out. He slowly started moving and it felt so good. Both of his hands were on my waist, pushing me back against his cock. "Faster!"

"Fuck Jackson." He moaned out, his pace increasing. One of his hands stayed on my lower back while the other wrapped around my cock, the rhythm matching the one he was using to pound into me. My moans increased as did his.

"I'm gonna cum." I moaned out after a couple more minutes of him pounding into me. "Fuck!" I came all over his hand. He moaned loudly.

"Shit." He gasped out and I felt him slow down. He pulled out slowly and I collapsed on my stomach.

"Fuck." I said, my breathing starting to slow down.

"Fuck is right." He said. I saw him tie and throw away the condom before he looked at me. He grabbed one of his t-shirts and walked towards me. "Roll over." I carefully did and watched as he wiped the cum off of my dick and hand.

"Time?"

"Eleven. You're mom said two so we're cuddling." He said, coming over and laying down next to me.

We laid down on his bed in silence before something clicked. "You meant that I didn't have a chance at topping, didn't you?" I asked, and I felt his head fall against mine.

"You just got that?" He asked before kissing my head. "It's okay, you're still adorable."

"I am not adorable."

"Oh yes you are." He said with a laugh. He's the adorable one.