How the School Died

Mr Ploop stood and looked at Mr WhoopWhoop sitting on the road with no eyes. He was dead. Very dead. Extremely dead. Maybe too dead. Mr Ploop was very happy because Mr WhoopWhoop stole his cabbage once. That's how they became worst enemies.

Mr Ploop began jumping on Mr WhoopWhoop's head. But he wasn't watching the road. And Mrs Diaper drove into the school car park. She also wasn't watching the road. Until she saw blood. Everywhere. Lots of blood.

She stopped the car in the middle of the road and got out to find Mr Ploop covering her headlights. Mrs Diaper cried. She wouldn't be able to turn her headlights on again. Then she started screaming. Mr Ploop was dead.

Josephine dramatically turned around to find Mr Ploop dead on Mrs Diaper's car. She immediately took a piece of Mr Principal's car and threw it at Mrs Diaper. She got a concussion
"I am concussed" she said and fainted.
"Oh no, she might faint" Josephine said.
"I have fainted" she said.
"SHE HAS FAINTED" Josephine shouted.

Josephine kicked Mrs Diaper underneath a tree so no one would notice. She was unsure if people would notice all the blood, but she let it slide. She quietly threw the remains of Mr Principal and his car in a garden shed and put Mr WhoopWhoop and Mr Ploop in the garbage.

Then the school kids started arriving. Some stared at the blood. Wondering what the hell happened. But no one came up to Josephine who was lying in the grass, with her butt in the air, surrounded by Mr Principal's blood.

Walnut, Josephine's best friend, was the only one who noticed. Walnut saw Josephine and threw up on her. Josephine cried. She was going to explode Walnut for vomiting on her.

Josephine waited outside with lots of buttons, that were connected to the explosives. While she waited she checked Instagram. She was in the middle of stalking Pillowette the police man when Mrs Missy came up to Josephine and threw her in the garbage because she looked dead.

She threw up when she saw Mr WhoopWhoop lying on his back with no eyes. Then she saw someone else. She rolled Mr WhoopWhoop over and saw Mr Ploop, who had a half a headlight in his arm.

Mrs Missy put Josephine in the garden because the bin was full. But then she saw Mrs Diaper, fainted and covered in dirt. Mrs Missy was about to yell at Josephine because she was the only one who could be responsible.

Josephine got up and ran down the hill. She laughed at Mrs Missy who couldn't run because she was almost as fat as a donkey. When Josephine thought she was far enough away she pressed the button on the explosive device. She had to wait 5 seconds because the box said 5 second delays may occur.

5 seconds later

"BOOOM BOOOOOOM BOOOM BOOOOM BOOOM BOOOOOOOM BOOOM" said the explosives as they started dying. Josephine laughed, it was like a firework show, except all red. And a lot of random bricks. And heads.

Everyone was dying. Except Mrs Missy who was running in the other direction. Josephine cried because she wanted to kill Mrs Missy, the donkey. Then she saw Mrs Diaper being flung into the air. Then her body exploded.

The bin that contained Mr Ploop and Mr WhoopWhoop also exploded. One of Mr WhoopWhoop's eyes landing at her feet. She laughed as she saw the kitchen being exploded. A butterknife was flying through the air and landed directly in Mr WhoopWhoop's eye.

Josephine cried. She cried because Walnut was still alive because the cafeteria was yet to explode. Then it exploded. Meaning Walnut was dead. Josephine's tears turned yellow which meant she was happy.

She looked back at the school one last time and saw the damage she had caused. All that was standing was 3 walls to the gym, but no one was in there, because gym is boring. Josephine laughed and majestically ran into the woods.

YOU SHOULD TELL ME WHO YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER IS AND I WILL DEFINITELY NOT KILL THEM :D bye