Chapter 13: Sunset

----Hinoiri's POV----

I woke up 9 in the morning. I made my way to the kitchen and started making breakfast. I took a shower. Clean the hideout. Man I guess this is just going to be a normal day. An idea popped to my head.

Hinoiri's thoughts: I haven't watched the sunset since I got here. I'll ask Pain for his permission if he could let me. The view will be so beautiful!! The area around here has lots of hills too! That's it I'm going to ask Pain later.

It is now 5pm. I just finished cleaning the hideout. I just need to ask permission on Pain if he'd let me watch the sunset. I knock on the door and went in.

Pain: Hinoiri!! Umm I mean.. Hinoiri.

Hinoiri: Hey Pain! I was just wondering if I could watch the sunset... I used to do that back at the village...

Pain: Sure. But you need atleast one akatsuki member to guard you. And make sure that whichever member you pick, will report back to me.

Hinoiri: Oh thank you thank you Pain! I'll be sure to do that!

Hinoiri runs out and runs around the hideout looking for someone.

Hinoiri's thoughts: Come one just one member that I can find! It doesn't matter who it is at this point! I'm so happy! (Running)

----Tobi's POV----

I was in my room walking back and forth thinking if I confess my feelings for Hinoiri. After a while my mind was settled. I'm going to tell her I love her. I walked outside my room and knock on her room. No one answered. I knocked one more time and still nothing. I opened the door and went in. It was my first time seeing her room. It was clean. I looked around and something caught my eye. There was a pair of googles on her bedside table. I picked up the goggles and looked at it.

Tobi's thoughts: Is this my.... Is this girl... Can it be?

Memories came flooding at me. I knew from the start she was familiar! You are her! I took my goggles and put it under my cloak and began to run out and run around the hideout looking for Hinoiri.

Tobi's thoughts: Hinoiri! She's Hinoiri! The one who believed in me in being Hokage! (Running)

----3rd person POV----

After a while they saw each other on a hall.

Tobi: HINOIRI! I have something to sa-

Hinoiri: THANK GOODNESS TOBI! I'm so happy! Pain is letting me watch the sunset but I need one member with me to guard me!

Tobi: But-

Hinoiri: Let's go! The sun is almost setting!

Tobi didn't get the chance to speak. Hinoiri grabs Tobi's hands and dragged him to a near hill. By the time they arrived on the hill, the sun was setting and they just stood there still holding hands.

Hinoiri: Isn't it beautiful...

Tobi: Yeah... Just like you...

Hinoiri blushed and continue watching the sunset together.

Tobi: Umm Hinoiri?

Hinoiri: Hmm?

Tobi: What was the name of the boy you like that you talked about at the waterfall?

Hinoiri: Oh that's right! I haven't told the name my bad heh. His name was... Obito...

Tobi was shocked.

Tobi: Is t-this his g-goggles? (Gives goggles)

Hinoiri: Yes! I forgot to bring it with me! Thank you for bringing it! I always bring it with me when ever I watch the sunset. (Takes the goggles and hugs them)

Tobi's thoughts: It really is you!

"I wish I told Obito that I love him before he died." Hinoiri said to tobi as they watch the sunset. Tobi looked at Hinoiri shocked and said "Hinoiri.."

Hinoiri gives a tight hug to Obito's goggles.

Hinoiri: Oh Obito... If only you can see the beautiful sunset with me...

Tobi starts to breath heavily.

Tobi: I believe... Obito is already watching the beautiful sunset with you...

He said as he tooks of the mask fully and him tearing up.

Hinoiri: O-Obito?! (Tearing up)

Obito spread his arms signaling her to hug him. Hinoiri jumped and hug Obito with her legs wrapped around his waist. Hinoiri later on traced Obito's scars with her finger and putting one hand on his cheek.

Tobi: And I do believe... I love you too.

Hinoiri: Oh Obito... It really is you! I missed you! I missed you so much!

Tobi: Hinoiri...

Hinoiri: Obito...

Obito and Hinoiri leaned closed to where their noses are touching and shaking their heads to make their nose rub each other.

Tobi: I love you...

Hinoiri: I love you too... Obito...

Their lips met and shared a powerful and passionate kiss.

----5 years later----

Hinoiri and Obito have kids now! One boy and one girl! They love each other so much.
Even all of the members were happy for them. They even got to get the chance to take care of the babies.

----The End----