Chapter 7: This story is so familiar

When night time came, they all changed to their pajamas and sat around the camp fire and talked while roasting marshmallows on a stick.

Hinoiri: Umm Deidara? Why is there only one tent up?

Deidara: Oh right I forgot to tell you guys that the sales lady only had one more tent left sorry about that heh..

Tobi: It's okay Deidara senpai! Tobi would love to have a sleepover with you two!

Hinoiri: Well I guess we have no choice! (Smiles)

Deidara: So Hinoiri, Since you are a new member, tell us about your past to get to know you better! (Smiles)

Hinoiri: Well... I lived in the leaf village and my life was kind of boring since all I do every day was wake up, jog, eat, train and watch the sunset.

Tobi: That's why your name is Hinoiri! Because that means sunset in japanese! That makes sense now!

Hinoiri: Yep! When my mother gave birth to me, it was sunset that day! (Smiles)

Deidara: How about love life? Do you have like a boyfriend?

Hinoiri: Unfortunately I don't have a boyfriend heh...

Tobi: A pretty girl like you don't have a boyfriend? How come?

Hinoiri: Well... I do like someone...

Tobi: Really?! What's he like?

Hinoiri: When I was still a little kid, I've been assigned to a team. A sensei, one girl, two boys and me. I like one of the boys on my team. But the boy I like, likes the girl who was in our team, but the girl likes another boy.

Deidara: Wow... That's gonna hurt!

Hinoiri: But one day when we were on a mission, we were fighting bad guys until one of the bad guys knocked me out and when I woke up in the hospital, all of my teammates were there except the boy i liked. And the girl told me that he was dead... (Looking down and crying)

'Why is she so familiar?' Tobi thought.

Tobi hug Hinoiri and Hinoiri hugged back

Hinoiri: Thank you Tobi... This is just what I needed...

Deidara come up and started to pat Hinoiri's back

Deidara: There there, Hinoiri. We will be here for you. (Smiles)

Tobi: Hey it's getting late now! Let's go to sleep heh Tobi's getting really sleepy heh...

Hinoiri: Okay then haha! I guess we all sleep on the tent. You two go ahead and sleep now. I just need some air.

Tobi: Okie dokie!

Both Tobi and Deidara went to the tent and sleep.

Hinoiri's thought: This is going to be so akward sleeping with two boys in a tent. (Sigh)

Hinoiri opened the tent and saw Deidara sleeping on the right side and Tobi on the left which only the middle part open. Hinoiri lay down in the middle of the two boys. It was uncomfortable at first with Tobi snoring but slowly drifted to sleep.