Chapter 4: Akatsuki hideout

While they rode the clay bird and flying, Hinoiri decided to start a conversation.

Hinoiri: Uh may I ask why your leader chose me?

Deidara: Well our leader Pain heard alot about your skills on how good you are in taijutsu and medical ninjutsu.

Sasori: You'll be quite usefull for cleaning the hideout too. None of us know how to cook and clean.

Hinoiri: Looks like only you guys are only getting benefits. What about me? What do I get?

Deidara: Well you can do anything really. You just need to ask Pain for his permission.

Hinoiri: Oh okay! Umm... I didn't really got your names... Umm I'm Hinoiri. (Said with a nervous laugh)

Deidara: Oh right! That's Sasori and I'm Deidara the great artist! And my art is an EXPLOSION!

Sasori: Tsk. Like she cares about your stupid art.

Hinoiri: Well it's nice to meet the both of you and Deidara-san, I think your art is pretty cool!

Deidara: Oh please no need to be so formal! Just Deidara, mkay? And uhh I guess thank you for complimenting my art... (Blushed a little bit)

Sasori: There's the akatsuki hideout. We will escort you to Pain already.

After they landed on the ground Hinoiri followed them and when they opened the door Hinoiri saw lots of people on the living room chatting.

Everyone stopped talking and their eyes we're on Hinoiri. "Okay guys, meet Hinoiri. Our new member. Hinoiri this is Itachi, Kisame, Hidan, Kakuzu, Konan, Zetsu, and Tobi is at his bed resting. He got knocked out by the 3 tails and you'll be taking care of him starting tomorrow morning." Said Sasori. "Come. We will take you to Pain." Said Deidara and Hinoiri followed.

----At Pain's office----

Deidara: I got you Hinoiri just like you told me, Pain-sama.

Pain: Very good, Deidara. I'll give you a week with no missions.

Deidara: Thank you. (Bows)

Pain: Hinoiri, I've heard so much good things about you and I think you'll be a great help for us. Here, these are your akatsuki cloak and a ring. You can borrow normal clothes from Konan later. Now, Tomorrow morning all of us will be leaving to find tailed beasts. But you're not coming with us. Your first mission is to take care of Tobi.

Hinoiri: Why? What happened to him?

Pain: He got knocked out by the 3 tails. He woke up a while ago but can't really move. You may start healing him once you wake up. Since Deidara is on a break, he will be helping you while we're gone. That's all. Deidara will show you your room.

Hinoiri and Deidara headed out. Hinoiri is following Deidara to her new room. They we're walking on a long hall and Hinoiri starts to talk.

Hinoiri: Umm... Deidara? May I ask you a favor?

Deidara: Sure. But don't make it complicated.

Hinoiri: Umm well... I was wondering if you can make a messenger bird out of clay because umm I want to send a letter to Kakashi since I didn't said goodbye to him...

Deidara: Sure. Come, let's go to your room and while you're writing a letter, I'll start making a messenger bird.

Hinoiri: Sounds like a plan! (Smiles)

----Hinoiri's room----

Hinoiri started working on her letter saying:

Dear Kakashi,
I decided I want to take a journey since all I do everyday is just the same. Sorry if I didn't gave you a good goodbye but I'll make sure to visit once in a while. Bye big bro stupid Kakashi!

Hinoiri: Done!

Deidara: I'm done too! And don't worry, it's not gonna explode hahaha. Here. (Gives the clay bird)

Hinoiri: Wow Deidara! You really are an artist! It's so amazing how you can create art and make it move and explode! No wonder the akatsuki picked you! Thank you so much!

Deidara: Y-you think s-so!? Umm well... You're the first one to appreciate my art. Thanks. Umm w-well I better get going umm goodnight hm. (Blushes)

Deidara closed the door and headed to his room. 'Damn, she's so kind...'

Hinoiri then attached the letter to the bird and send it out the window. She then went to bed and went to sleep.