𝐂𝐡. 𝟎𝟔

(f/f  = favorite food)

The two were now inside the building, looking around for curses.

"I think I'll go in, too," Megumi said.
"Don't push yourself, you're injured," Gojo reassured him.
"Someone needs to keep an eye on Itadori, no?"
"True, but the one we're testing is Nobara."

You all sat near the building the other two were in. You dangled your legs on you seat while on your phone.
"That Yuji," Gojo started to speak. "Some screws are lose, he's fearless. These things take the form of terrifying creatures and try to kill him. Yet the guy has no hesitation at all and he doesn't know much about curses than you do. We're talking about a boy that used to live a normal high school life. By now, you've seen plenty of jujutsu sorcerers and you've seen them give up 'cause they couldn't conquer their fear or disgust, right? So today is seeing if she's is crazy enough for this."

A few minutes passed and you three were waiting for the two to finish.
Suddenly, a curse got thrown out the window, catching your attention. Megumi and Gojo looked up at the curse that was flying down the building.
"I'll handle it," Megumi was about to stand up and exorcize the curse.
"Hold on," Gojo smirked.

Nobara picked up a straw doll on the arm and attached cursed energy into it with a nail.
You looked at the building and saw the curse disappear into ashes.

"Wow, she's strong!" You exclaimed.

The two came out of the building after finishing exorcizing all the curses. You saw a kid next to them. "This kid was trapped by the curse," Nobara explained.
"Ah, alright. We'll return him home, so you two wait here," Gojo told Yuji and Nobara.
"With him?" Nobara looked at Yuji with an uninterested look.
"What's wrong with that?!" Yuji asked.
"Get to know each other a little more," you waved. "We'll be back quickly."

。。。

After you guys returned the little kid, you all went to go get some food.

"A juicy steak!"
"Sushi!"
"F/f!!"
"Leave it to me! Megumi, you in?"

Megumi was scrolling on his phone, uninterested.
"Okay, let's go." Gojo started walking with the others.
"Cmon, 'Gumi-chan!" You linked your arms with him and started walking with the others. His cheeks started to go a little red.
"You don't have to drag me, I can go myself."

"Oh, I forgot. Go fetch my things," Nobara told Yuji while she was holding onto your other arm.
"Why should I do that? I thought we were even now."
"We won thanks to my cursed energy!"
"What about my raw strength?"
"The raw strength you get from eating weird shit?"
"It's not just from that! Right, Fushiguro?"

You and Yuji looked at Megumi.
"What's up, gumi?" You asked.
"Nothing.." Megumi grumbled.
"He's pouting because he didn't get to fight," Gojo told him.
"Pfft! Poor little baby!" Nobara snickered.
"Don't be sad, gumi! There's always other curses we can fight. Plus, you should be happy we have two new people joining us!" You tried to reassured him.
"Ugh.. you guys are annoying," he complained, going back to his phone.

Little did you know the king of curses was fusing out of anger. You shouldn't be holding other people like that.

 You shouldn't be holding other people like that