𝐂𝐡. 𝟎𝟓

"Tokyo! Tokyo! Tokyo! We love Tokyo!" Nobara and Yuji were chanting together

"Tokyo! Tokyo! Tokyo! We love Tokyo!" Nobara and Yuji were chanting together. You only smiled at their excitement, knowing Gojo-sensei was definitely lying to them. He did it to you and Megumi countless times, too. Speaking of Megumi, he was just watching the scene, uninterested.

"I want to go to TDL!"
"Idiot, TDL's in Chiba! Let's go hit up Chinatown instead!"
"Chinatown's in Yokohama, dummy!"
"Well Yokohama's part of Tokyo! How do you not know that? Look at a map!"

"If you quite down, I'll announce our destination," Gojo announced. "Roppongi!"

"Ro-ppon-gi?"

。。。

You were all now in front of an old, cursed building. 'I knew it.'

"There's a curse here," Megumi stated.

"You liar!" Nobara and Yuji yelled behind Gojo. "This isn't Roppongi!"
"It's a cruel move to toy with country folks! Tell him, Y/n!"
"He does this lots of times, it's not even surprising anymore," you pouted.

"There's a big cemetery nearby. That, plus an abandoned building. You've got a curse."
"So they pop up more often around graves," Yuji said. Nobara was having a breakdown behind your group.

"It's not the cemetery itself," Megumi corrected him. "It's the fact that people associate cemeteries with fear and uneasiness."

"Wait hold up here! He doesn't even know that yet?" Nobara asked.

Megumi then explained the whole situation about Sukuna and his finger.
"He swallowed a special-grade cursed object? Gross! That's so unsanitary and disgusting!" Nobara was yelling at how disgusting he was.
"It was pretty gross," you agreed.

"I agree with them," Gojo said. "I want to know what you four are capable of, just think of this as a field test. Nobara, Yuji, go exorcize the curse inside that building."

"Hold on, I thought only curses can exorcize curses," Yuji stated. "I can't use jujutsu yet."
"If you look at it, your already half a curse. Use this!" Gojo pulled out a cursed weapon. "The Slaughter Demon, a weapon imbued with cursed energy. Oh, and don't let Sukuna out. If you use him, you'd get rid of the curses in that radius."

"Got it!" Yuji responded back.

。。。

1,000+ years ago..

"S-sukuna, please! That's enough!!" The (h/c) haired girl was yelling at her lover to stop hurting the man. "H-he's already dead.."

"He deserved it. He tried to hurt you."
"He was only helping me, damn it! Why are you like this?! You hurt so many people because of me..!!"
"He should've known-.."
"I can't do this anymore! Stop hurting people!" Your eyes were stained with tears now. There was blood all over the King of Curse's kimono and body.

Sukuna only glared at his lover. "What're you gonna do? Leave? Don't make me laugh, you're way too weak. You cannot do anything without me, woman. You'd be dead with all those damn sorcerers around."

You wiped your tears off your face. 'I'd rather be dead than be with someone like you!' You thought.

You stomped away, in fury. Sukuna was gonna go after you, but this was the fifth time you've done this and always ended up crying below a blossom tree. He was used to your attitude by now, but he couldn't care less. He knew you were gonna come back to him. Of course, if you didn't, he'll force you. There's no way you're getting away from him.

You sat down below the blossom tree, trying to not get your kimono dirty.
'It's not a bad idea, I can use my cursed technique to finally get out of this damn place. Less people will get hurt because of me..'

.
.
.

There you lied on the floor, your body covered in blood. Sukuna stared in shock. He was supposed to protect you, so what happened?

He went to kill every sorcerer he saw in sight, he was absolutely furious. He thought it was their doing, trying to weaken him by killing his only lover. Sukuna swore he will not show any mercy to sorcerers ever.

 Sukuna swore he will not show any mercy to sorcerers ever