𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗬/𝗡

Y/n is a descendant of aliens that existed 2,000 years ago

Y/n is a descendant of aliens that existed 2,000 years ago. The aliens were somewhat stronger than curses. She had a cursed technique that allowed her to manipulate reality by thinking, wishing, and talking about it. But, she also had physical disabilities. Her conditions included low stamina, weak body, respiratory disorder, etc.

Sukuna was in love with her. When he found out about her condition, he became her caretaker. Slowly, he became obsessed with her. Obviously, Y/n didn't think much of his obsession from the start. When he became too obsessed, it was already too late. She had no freedom left. She was scared of him. Sukuna killed lots of people because of her. She decided that if she used her technique to kill herself and be born into another world, people wouldn't get hurt anymore. So, she decided to do just that. 

Years have now passed and she was 17, reincarnated into a new world. She was a normal high school student. There were no curses, but it seemed worse. Nobody wanted her or cared for her, not even her parents. People everywhere judged everyone and everything. The reality seemed way worse than actual curses and she didn't like it. She got tired of everything and fell into a depressed state. She started hurting herself and it slowly led to suicide.

Years passed and she was finally reincarnated back into the jujutsu world.