| E i g h t |

*Still Techno's POV*

"But Just a moment before me and Phil were talking about something similar to this," I had commented to let him know. "What was it?" Wilbur had asked in concern, "Well.."

*FLASHBACK*

Once Tommy had fallen asleep in Phil's arm, Wilbur took over and cuddled with him because Techno wanted to talk in the kitchen. "What's up, Tech?" Phil asked. "Phil, I'm worried for Tommy. When tomorrow comes he'll have to go home and face whatever he's facing there, and I don't think that's a good idea, so what will we do?" I asked as tears were forming in the rim of my eyes. "Hey, hey mate calm down for a second! It'll be alright, besides, the only person going back to the U.S is, not you," I was confused at first but then I realized, he would go home, but we would stay to keep an eye on him. "I guess that's... Fine, I just don't want to be too late when something happens," I see Phil sigh in sadness and he slowly approached me, "It'll be okay, don't stress it 'Blood god', " He said in a playful yet sarcastic tone. I laughed for a second before he started talking, I'm gonna make lunch for us, and then probably take a nap since this has been a long day," He stretched and then walked to the kitchen, "Alright, thanks Phil!" Earlier I had seen Wilbur carry Tommy up to his room so I'll go check on him.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Oh," Wilbur said softly. "Boys? Lunch is ready. Also, I'll be in my room taking a nap," We heard Phil say on the other side of the door, "Alright, 'dadza', " I say back while softly laughing as I hear him scoff and then giggle as he walked to his room, "Wilbur, could you wake him up?" I said as I headed for the door. "Sure thing , Tech," He laughed as I left the room. I walked into the kitchen to see three bowls of mac & cheese and a bowl in the sink, I guess Phil already ate. I sat at the table and waited for them to come out of the room.

*Wilbur's POV*

I faced Tommy  and shook him awake. He sat up to face me and stretched. "Good morning! Phil made lunch, and he's about to sleep, so don't be to noisy," I giggled and stood up. "Heh, alright. I'm pretty hungry right now," Tommy said sleepily, I guess he was still tired. As he stood up from his bed, I held his hand to lead him to the kitchen. As we walked to the kitchen I whispered to him, "Hey, once were done eating, me and Techno want to talk to you, Ok?" I looked at his as he nodded his head and mumbled "That's fine," We made our way over to the dinner table and started eating.

*Time Skip*

Tommy didn't eat a lot of it, but just as long as he took a couple of bites, it was fine. "Tommy, Techno, Stay here for a quick minute, I need to grab something," I said as I rushed up the stairs to my room. I looked in my drawers to find the knife and tiny amount of leftover bandages. Once I found them I hid them behind my back and then headed back down to the kitchen. "Tommy, like I said earlier, me and Techno want to talk to you," I sat down at the table and looked at techno. He gave me a small nod of approval to start. "Tommy, are you doing ok?" I saw him hesitate before he nodded "Yeah... Why do you ask?" I look at Techno and then help up the leftover bandages and the blood stained knife, "Tommy... If its alright with you, I want you to show us, or explain it to us," He looked terrified at the moment, "Take your time! Don't worry, we just want to help,"

*Tommy's POV*

HOW DID HE FIND THAT?

I thought I hid it...clearly not.

everyone else has already left the house so its just Phil, Techno, and Wilbur..

Maybe I can tell him? 

He only wants to help

NO HE DOESNT.

TOMMY, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! HE PROBABLY THINKS OF YOU AS A SCREWUP.

No he doesn't! He's like a brother to me and I'm like a brother to him!

YOU MAY THINK THAT.

I started getting stressed out, should I lie? But I need to stop doing it... But it feels so good! Its the only thing that has made me feel something! No, No.. I need to get help. I don't want to explain it though so I'll just show him and hope for the best.

NOPE.

"That's not mine..?" I said with my voice lacing in concern, you could tell it was fake though. I saw Wilbur sigh and Techno look at me in worry, He then spoke up. "Tommy, show me," Techno said. He sounded so scary right now... I pulled down my right sleeve to only 1/4 of my forearm but that was the only information they needed. Bloody bandages were covering at least months work of self harm. I look up at them with tears brimming my eyes, slowly dripping down my cheek bones. "I-I'm sorry...I-" I mumbled until I felt them both hug me, "Its ok, calm down, its not your fault," I heard Techno whisper into my ear as Wilbur rubbed my back. There not mad..? I remember when my father first found out...