| S e v e n |

TW: passing out?, voices/weird font ig, flinching. (also im sorry its so short)

*Tommy's POV*

I follow Phil back to the living room and wait for him to sit on the couch. Once he does I immediately jump onto the couch and start cuddling in his arms. (PLATONIC) I watched him pick up the remote and choose a show on Netflix. I start to feel a bit drowsy so I decided to just fall asleep and hope for the best. 

*A few hours later*

I start to hear a voice so i open my eyes, to see a large hand coming at my face. I yelp in fear and quickly put my arms over my head and sit up. I look up to see Phil in the other room talking to techno but Wilbur staring at me in shock. Had i flinched for no reason? It was just Wilbur? I need to stop asking so much Q̦̭̀̾͜ư̡͕̭̇ẹ̿͋̒̕s̠҉͍͊ͅt̲̂̓ͩ̑ỉ͔͖̜͌o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍s̠҉͍͊ͅ   . N̺̻̔̆ͅO̖̼ͩ͌͐! W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔A̷͙ͭͫ̕T̨͈͗̌ͥS̵̙͕̀̃ G̩̱ͩ̏͜O̖̼ͩ͌͐I̍̅̀̎̊N̺̻̔̆ͅG̩̱ͩ̏͜ O̖̼ͩ͌͐N̺̻̔̆ͅ? Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔Ḛͭ̉̇͟L̸̖̽̌͂P̧͕̒̊͘ M͉̅ͮ͒ͤḚͭ̉̇͟.

Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔Ḛͭ̉̇͟L̸̖̽̌͂P̧͕̒̊͘ M͉̅ͮ͒ͤḚͭ̉̇͟

Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔Ḛͭ̉̇͟L̸̖̽̌͂P̧͕̒̊͘ M͉̅ͮ͒ͤEͭ̉̇͟

Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔Ḛͭ̉̇͟L̸̖̽̌͂P̧͕̒̊͘ M͉̅ͮ͒ͤḚͭ̉̇͟

 I tried to mumble out in a light whisper "Help..? Help. Help me please," I then passed out in the arms of my 'older brother'

*Wilbur's POV

I've decided to wake up Tommy since he has been sleeping for a bit so I go over to where he was on the couch and shake him, "Tommy?" I mumble. No response. I shake him again but a bit harder and he seems to be waking up. I see him open his eyes so I reach over to ruffle his head but instead I see him flinch, horribly hard. I sit there in shock until he looks back up at me. I then here him mumble something and then, "Help me please," I catch him before he hits the floor and then check his forehead incase, no fever. I then check his pulse, normal. I pick him up bridal style and carry him back up to my room without Techno and Phil noticing, although Techno might've since he was facing our direction. I cover him with the covers and a fluffy blanket I had tucked away in a closet, I then sat on the edge of the mattress and waited for him to wake up.

*Techno's POV*

I see Wilbur bringing Tommy up to his room in a panicked state so I finish up my conversation with Phil and head up the stairs. I assume that Will brought Tommy to his room so I crack open the door and peak my head in to see a sleeping Tommy and a worried Wilbur. "Will, What happened with tommy?" I glance over at Tommy and walk in, It looks like Tommy had cried a moment before. I sat on the left of Wilbur and turned my head to face him. "I-I don't know man, I was just waking him up and then he flinched so hard I-I don't think he's doing okay at home and I'm sure of it now," I hugged Wilbur to hopefully calm him down a bit before he told me the full story. We sat like that for a little bit, Me swaying back and forth while hugging him, until he was able to tell me what happened. He then looked up at me, and started telling be the full story. He mentioned something about Tommy mumbling something along the lines of "please help me" but he wasn't sure. I always knew something about the way he hid things from us or lied was q͉ͬ͋̇ͥư̡͕̭̇ẹ̿͋̒̕s̠҉͍͊ͅt̲̂̓ͩ̑ỉ͔͖̜͌o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍ā̤̓̍͘b̬͖̏́͢l̙͖̑̾ͣẹ̿͋̒̕.